Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia Re-Signed for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

I shared a flight with Meatball on Sunday night. There were only two other players present and one of them I had seen out in the wee hours of the morning myself. He did stand up most of the flight so I would lean toward discomfort causing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn lucky to get him he is a bull when fit then we have Lambert rise to A grade, not many clubs have two genuine superstars, a couple of real.A graders and possibly another in sheds.
Our role players are also.gradually becoming highly rated themselves, I love how we have now become finals beasts instead of finals bitches, so many of our players thrive on the big games and there is no happier club

Future should be very bright for the Mighty Tiges..

Pick
Totally agree ! Pick 6 debate shouldn't even be a debate !

Lachie Weller went for pick 2 , enough said

It is of no relevance what pick you use as long as you get the player you need, we did and he has encouraged Caddy and possibly Lynch to come across so a double bonus, the Prestias of the World win you flags couldn't he happier with using pick 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick

It is of no relevance what pick you use as long as you get the player you need, we did and he has encouraged Caddy and possibly Lynch to come across so a double bonus, the Prestias of the World win you flags couldn't he happier with using pick 6.

That's the point I was making , easily worth pick 6 & re Caddy Lynch just priceless as u mentioned

Totally agree ! Pick 6 debate shouldn't even be a debate !

Lachie Weller went for pick 2 , enough said

Talking of of Pick 6 , aren’t we lucky we passed on the drug cheat , go Lasagne

When are people going to call him a bad recruitment? Pick 6 and a big contract and he is completely average. Considering Treloar, Mitchell, Neale and Shiel have gone for less or similar recently we got robbed.

Never.
He helped us jag a flag, we werent robbed, what nonsense

When are people going to call him a bad recruitment? Pick 6 and a big contract and he is completely average. Considering Treloar, Mitchell, Neale and Shiel have gone for less or similar recently we got robbed.

Inside grunt. Cracks in hard and puts his head over the ball but kicking is a worry.

You can say the same for Tom Boyd but he simply wasn't a good recruitment. Any of the other players I listed are way better than Prestia. Maybe robbed is the wrong word but you can't say he was a good pick up

This year has been poor no doubt, but yesterday was a big improvement in that he hunted the ball well and won it, disposal was shite though. 17 and 18 he's one of our most important midfielders, not sure how anyone can say otherwise? There was a direct correlation between how our midfield performed when he was in vs out.

Considering everyone else on the list went for 2 first round picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia Re-Signed for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back