Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 23 AFL RS/NM SBM, AFLPA BYP, '24 AA squad, '24 AFLCA BYP

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor old Harry the only bloke to be called for a throw this year even though he got hand to it, yet I’ve seen about 10 flat out rugby tosses in the Pies vs Visy game already and the Bullflogs throw more than they handball every f*%#kin game!!

You can’t make this shit up..

Poor old Harry the only bloke to be called for a throw this year even though he got hand to it, yet I’ve seen about 10 flat out rugby tosses in the Pies vs Visy game already and the Bullflogs throw more than they handball every f*%#kin game!!

Great snap on the left from Will Phillips too which made a shit call even shitter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly fisted the ball, I saw it from level 2, was blown away with that call which denied wills goal

There’s going to be a time in the not to distant future, where a team is going to try and rough up Sheez and will regret the response.
It’ll be a line in the sand moment.
Yes. Clarkson will have a word to a couple of them and say don’t worry about the 50s, etc, this cannot be allowed to continue.

PS. It was the worst thing that I heard Brad Scott say when he said that flying the flag was not worth it. Ultimately, AFL is a physical sport and you need to assert your authority at the right moments.

Yes. Clarkson will have a word to a couple of them and say don’t worry about the 50s, etc, this cannot be allowed to continue.

PS. It was the worst thing that I heard Brad Scott say when said that flying the flag was not worth it. Ultimately, AFL is a physical sport and you need to assert your authority at the right moments.
I don’t even think Clarko is going to need to have a word, my guess is the understanding would already be there.
Sheez is so liked across the playing list, someone is going to do something dirty, I think you’ll see incensed players running in from 100m away.
the biggest difference I foresee will be when they all go off after something like that, Clarko shrug his shoulders, pat them on the back for doing the right thing, go straight into bat for them in the press conference.

There’s going to be a time in the not to distant future, where a team is going to try and rough up Sheez and will regret the response.
It’ll be a line in the sand moment.
Unlikely, players would surely be aware of what X did to the De Konings without provocation.

Give X motive and heads will roll 🤣

Unlikely, players would surely be aware of what X did to the De Konings without provocation.

Give X motive and heads will roll 🤣
He looked filthy about it yesterday, I thought a free against was coming up for sure. The funny thing is, Sheeze calming more senior players down, and directing them, was really noticeable live. Leadership in spades.

How's the scrag from Tigers midfielders at stoppage? They were on him like a fly to s*** and he still cut through them! :laughing:
I think they just wanted the opportunity to tell their grandchildren one day that they touched the GOAT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 23 AFL RS/NM SBM, AFLPA BYP, '24 AA squad, '24 AFLCA BYP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back