Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 23 AFL RS/NM SBM, AFLPA BYP, '24 AA squad, '24 AFLCA BYP

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you give him the week off as i know he is our most important player (by the length of flemington straight) as at the end of the day he is a kid and still growing and is probably due a break as someone said before he hasn't missed a game since arrival. He would probably hate it but keen to see the direction the club takes.

I heard during the commentary Harry doesn't tape his ankles. Think this should change.
Listened to his chat on Dyl and Friends today and he seems to have a strong will about what he believes is best for him with his diet - experiments and sets his own rules - so maybe this is the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard during the commentary Harry doesn't tape his ankles. Think this should change.
The science behind taping ankles has shifted somewhat against doing it. Ankle mobility and stability is more important then some tape that will loosen after the warm up. It's similar to basketball shoes no longer being hi top, but below the ankle.

The science behind taping ankles has shifted somewhat against doing it. Ankle mobility and stability is more important then some tape that will loosen after the warm up. It's similar to basketball shoes no longer being hi top, but below the ankle.
Never taped mine.. and my ankles are COOKED.

Never taped mine.. and my ankles are COOKED.
I fell off a ladder a few weeks ago. Landed on my feet but my left foot buckled a bit. Luckily, I didn't drop the chainsaw.

Ankle was ok after a few days but it is suddenly a bit painful now and again. Might be similar to delayed concussion, except in the foot.

Probably a syndesmosis injury.

Not only will Harry probably be our best-ever player, but the kid one day could grow up to be our president or CEO. He's so well-balanced and intelligent it's amazing to witness.

Big call, we’ve had some legends of the game play for North, He’ll be an all time great if he ends up in the top 10, let alone being better than Carey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 23 AFL RS/NM SBM, AFLPA BYP, '24 AA squad, '24 AFLCA BYP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back