Player Watch #3 Taylor Adams

Remove this Banner Ad

adams1.jpg

Player Profile:

Drafted by GWS with Pick 13 in the 2011 National Draft, Taylor Adams made his AFL debut in Round 5 of the 2012 season. After 31 games with the Giants the midfielder moved to Collingwood where he went on to play 10 seasons and five finals campaign for the Magpies. He joins the Sydney Swans with a wealth of experience including a Grand Final appearance in 2018. In 2020 he was named the club’s Best and Fairest and selected in the All-Australian team.

DOB: 20 Sep 1993
Draft: 2011
RECRUITED FROM: Collingwood

Last edited:
He did get stuck into McRae in the press after he exited Collingwood.

Has a bit of form.
Interesting.

‘Mouthie’ doesn’t have to mean confronting or bad-mouthing people - it can just mean whining the week before a final - I can guarantee Horse would not cop that- he’s from the same mold as Roos…..he’s the Boss.

Gotta say I really felt for Adams at the end of the game. Was trying to put on a smile but couldn't hide the fact that he was crushed.

Just a sad situation for him.
Yup, don't think he would've expected to find him in the situation he's in now. Looking unlikely he makes our team on Grand Final day unless there is an injury at training during the week.

Yup, don't think he would've expected to find him in the situation he's in now. Looking unlikely he makes our team on Grand Final day unless there is an injury at training during the week.
Read in another thread that Campbell was limping a bit due to his groin. If true, then maybe Adams will get his chance.

It is what it is. Im super disappointed for him and if I see him I'd tell him that I've been super happy with him in the red and white.

Hes not perfect but no footballer is and itd be a hard blow.

But it is what it is for him so Im sorry for him and Im sure horse has tried to manage it
Read in another thread that Campbell was limping a bit due to his groin. If true, then maybe Adams will get his chance.
Campbell looked very sore in the fourth quarter

They should probably extend the premiership medal to those who played at least half of the season as they contributed to the success and result
Maybe. But even if they did, I doubt players in that situation will consider themselves premiership players if they didnt play in the big game. I do wonder if James Jordon sees himself as a premiership player seeing as he was the medi sub who didnt play. Anyway, I am off topic now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #3 Taylor Adams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back