Player Watch #30: Charlie Comben - defender or forward? CC T5 in the AFL for avg.intercept marks p/game - re-signed until end of 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

Good 4th quarter doesn't erase the bad first 3 quarters.

I want him to succeed so I'm happy to see him finish the game strongly, but let's not also ignore the fact that Brisbane had the cue in the rack.
Wow I was coming in here to say he was probably our best, and you post up this shit.

Looks genuinely terrible as a defender.

Game one, so he gets some slack. But gee, I don't see it.
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks genuinely terrible as a defender.

Game one, so he gets some slack. But gee, I don't see it.
Wow his first game back after a bunch of significant injuries and he is best on for us! I was happy to see him get through a full game, but then ecstatic about the way he finished. This was a HUGE (albeit only) positive out of this game, if you can’t see it you have some serious issue dude.

Wow his first game back after a bunch of significant injuries and he is best on for us!
You're entitled to your opinion, but personally I don't think Comben was close to BOG for us.

He finished the game strongly and showed some great signs in the 4th quarter. I'm pleased!

You're entitled to your opinion, but personally I don't think Comben was close to BOG for us.

He finished the game strongly and showed some great signs in the 4th quarter. I'm pleased!
Ok well I’m interested in who you think was best on.

And your tone has changed pretty quickly now

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #30: Charlie Comben - defender or forward? CC T5 in the AFL for avg.intercept marks p/game - re-signed until end of 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

Back