Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - MOVED TO WCE - PICK 42 Received

Remove this Banner Ad

Sooooo, are we happy he's gone and off the books because some board experts thought he was a clogger anyway, or are we pissed off as the same experts who said he was no good, but now are mashing the keyboards because they now feel we got ripped off?

Sooooo, are we happy he's gone and off the books because some board experts thought he was a clogger anyway, or are we pissed off as the same experts who said he was no good, but now are mashing the keyboards because they now feel we got ripped off?

Everybody thinks 42 is fair for Graham.

The problem is the other compos like Battle. If their compo was 35-45 as well nobody would give a shit. They are all spuds.

First of why don't you tell us if you wanted him to stay or go! Personally I wanted him to stay but after watching last season I couldn't care less. As for what we got was fair who knows we tried hard to do better but we failed they didn't bite. If you ask me for the contract on offer a fair pick would have been around 30.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - MOVED TO WCE - PICK 42 Received

Remove this Banner Ad

Back