Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republican's safest states are usually the biggest welfare states.

Most right wing accusations are usually projections
The gun nut was a registered republican wearing a Gun nut YouTube channel (demolition ranch)…I don’t know how that screams ANIFTA… oh wait he was unemployed that’s the smoking gun

So stupid

Because all republicans are employed and not in living welfare states right?

Registered Republican ..yet the mental gymnastics is at work to try and paint a different picture

Go figure
Never mind the fact he was 17 at the time of the donation and probably still in school.

Where do Americans get the idea that violence against Presidential candidates is appropriate, I wonder?

At that to the hateful toxic rhetoric of Trump himself over the years and I think you have your answer.

When the President tells people to put Trump in the bullseye and 5 days later.....THIS.

Because all republicans are employed and not in living welfare states right?

Registered Republican ..yet the mental gymnastics is at work to try and paint a different picture

Go figure

the guy could also be a looney republican.

not sure i said he couldnt be.

you are a bit triggered........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I mentioned in another post the guy who shot Reagan was trying to impress Jodie foster.

It could be something totally random and psychotic like that.
That was a bit of a waste of an effort with hindsight.

The gun nut was a registered republican wearing a Gun nut YouTube channel (demolition ranch)…I don’t know how that screams ANIFTA… oh wait he was unemployed that’s the smoking gun

So stupid

Why would a gun nut republican do this though? That’s who Trump appeals to.

Whole thing seems weird and he obviously knew it was a suicide mission. Mental illness seems like the only logical answer to me anyway.

Why would a gun nut republican do this though? That’s who Trump appeals to.

Whole thing seems weird and he obviously knew it was a suicide mission. Mental illness seems like the only logical answer to me anyway.
Maybe he really didn’t like the Unification Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back