Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean if this whole thing was staged by the Trump campaign as they are alleging, I mean what does this say about a second Trump presidency.
It's just insanity.
Trump and his Project 2025 goons just have no limitations, and are completely off the leash.
There's no affiliation between Trump and Proj 25.

Apart from all the direct connections, he doesn't know anything about it but he's read the 900 pages and agrees with a lot of it but not all of it but he's never heard of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

happiness-laughing.gif

Apart from all the direct connections, he doesn't know anything about it but he's read the 900 pages and agrees with a lot of it but not all of it but he's never heard of it.
The go to response should be to refer journalists to the actual Policy Platform.

you were asked what affect it had on you ,who the POTUS was after you dissed a poster about his question.

I mean I could bore you with how it affects our country because we follow the US into every war and who is is charge dictates which wars we’re involved in, the economic effects on this country etc for a start, I’m sure you can figure this out though .

I mean I could bore you with how it affects our country because we follow the US into every war and who is is charge dictates which wars we’re involved in, the economic effects on this country etc for a start, I’m sure you can figure this out though .
yep as I expected after your normal posts on general discussion and what ever annoys you or pleases you.

The go to response should be to refer journalists to the actual Policy Platform.
Pure coward answer from him. He has to hedge his bets in case he unwittingly annoys anyone.

[/QUOTE
How did it affect your life last time he was Potus besides being triggered.
I’m talking about his next term if he gets in.
He will abandon Ukraine. No world leaders will trust the megalomaniac.. His unhinged actions will likely tank the world economy. Last time he had some members of the administration to curtail him. He has promised this time to put in only loyalists who will do only his bidding. Do you think Mike Flynn, Bannon, Stone will be good for the world?
He now has SCOTUS that he installed last time in the palm of his hand. He has Presidential immunity now and for sure he will use it. . He on a whim could tank AUKUS if someone displeases him.
Everything our biggest ally does will affect us. The world will be on edge. He is incapable of diplomacy. Do you think another autocrat is good for the world apart from the oligarchs they have a transactional relationship with? And then there’s climate change. I guess you’re in denial about that too.
Last time was just the groundwork. Next term would be the implementation.
I will see it as a very dark day welcoming in many dark chaotic sad years if he is re elected.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back