Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Successfully shooting someone in the head from 100 metres away, even with a scope and military-style weapon, is no mean feat - especially if you're some 20-year-old Joe Blow. I'd like to know if he had any military training like Lee Oswald did. A head is a tiny target from that distance.
I don't think you've done much shooting. Hitting Donny's fat head at 100 metres with an accurate scoped rifle should be a piece of piss for a fairly competent shooter.

I grew up in the country and used to do a lot of shooting when I was younger, I could regularly head shoot rabbits at 200 metres+ with a 22-250 and 12x scope and regularly hit bullseyes which were head size out to 800 yards with 7.62mm military ammo on a big bore range (peep sites and spotting scope).

I disagree with this. Business owners create more wealth for themselves by hiring more employees not by having the cash sit in their bank accounts which lose their purchasing power overtime due to inflation.

Yes, infrastructure is the best for creating jobs however can lead to unhealthy levels of inflation. Most people don’t realise if the unemployment rate is too low it’s not good for the country. 3-5% is good. 2% and 6% are not.
Bezos, Musk, Zuccenberg, etc. are not traditional capitalists who make money from employing people - catch up

reports emerging from bone spurs inner circle (the abc radio midday report may have even mentioned it) suggesting hes had a 'coming to god' moment - this angle will likely feature heavily in his campaign schtick from now on

I don't think you've done much shooting. Hitting Donny's fat head at 100 metres with an accurate scoped rifle should be a piece of piss for a fairly competent shooter.

I grew up in the country and used to do a lot of shooting when I was younger, I could regularly head shoot rabbits at 200 metres+ with a 22-250 and 12x scope and regularly hit bullseyes which were head size out to 800 yards with 7.62mm military ammo on a big bore range (peep sites and spotting scope).
The fact he screwed it up so badly pretty much confirms he was a Republican.

There's no affiliation between Trump and Proj 25.
I've got a bridge for sale. Make me an offer.
Sydney-Harbour-Bridge-800x584.jpg

just outlines how in the blue **** that building was not completely locked down.

Either it's a massive failure by law enforcement + secret service, or it's an inside job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact he screwed it up so badly pretty much confirms he was a Republican.
Its been funny that since its been revealed old mate was a registered Republican theres been a weird smear campaign online i.e tons of fake Twitter accounts with things like "LGBT" and "Black lives matter" in the profiles.

Appears the only thing left leaning about the shooter was his aim.

reports emerging from bone spurs inner circle (the abc radio midday report may have even mentioned it) suggesting hes had a 'coming to god' moment - this angle will likely feature heavily in his campaign schtick from now on
Well he’s already grifting like an evangelical..might as well go all in on the scam

Its been funny that since its been revealed old mate was a registered Republican theres been a weird smear campaign online i.e tons of fake Twitter accounts with things like "LGBT" and "Black lives matter" in the profiles.

Appears the only thing left leaning about the shooter was his aim.
He missed right didn't he?

Even he was too far right

if true (and thats a big IF) - will be fun watching him try and BS his way thru questions like this - and they will come

HEE YAWWWWW

just outlines how in the blue **** that building was not completely locked down.

Either it's a massive failure by law enforcement + secret service, or it's an inside job.
Did we really see Trump get shot, or did we just see him duck down behind a lectern, get covered by SS agents, none of whom got shot, despite the shooter getting off more shots, and then he stands up with a bloody, but still present, ear.

If something dodgy is going on, look at who benefits from it.

I remember someone posted on reddit the amount of times the secret service has ****ed up and its likely to get worse over the next few years from what people think due to the workplace culture.

That said, because Trump is an ex-President what I have seen theorised is that he has a smaller secret service detail and a lot is then left to local law enforcement. Its being reported that people saw the shooter climbing a ladder onto the building and that when reported local cops were "confused by the conflicting information" whatever the **** that means.
It will be interesting in the wash up whether its the security detail that cops the blame for missing this, or the local cops.

Did we really see Trump get shot, or did we just see him duck down behind a lectern, get covered by SS agents, none of whom got shot, despite the shooter getting off more shots, and then he stands up with a bloody, but still present, ear.

If something dodgy is going on, look at who benefits from it.
There are images where you can see something whizz past his head.

At least the conspiracy theorists will be eating well for the next decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back