Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the right wing is a far bigger cancer on the USA than anything. The left isn't trying to take away people's reproductive rights, take away regulations that will hurt the working class/environment, tax the rich even less, enforce their religious beliefs onto others, overturn elections etc

Trump has been spewing hate for 8 years but Biden using one very poor choice of wording obviously means both are the same. No right winger would have cared if Trump used the word "bullseye". You guys would have jizzed your pants if a Dem politician had called for "Some folks need killing"

F**k off with your "both sides are the same" BS that is designed to muddle the waters and deflect
What will the left cry about when they don't have their boogeyman in Trump?

All the left does is spew hate and will not tolerate any differing opinions.

Gross

Used to like Tenacious D but they are dumb as **** with that sort of sentiment.

If they are really wishing for political violence they are not smart people.
Political violence in democracies you are correct. Political violence in cruel dictatorships you are not correct. The world would of been much better places if someone took out stalin, hitler, mao etc. You cant vote out dictators. They can only be removed with force sadly.

Some on the left believe TRUMP is already a dictator in line.

Still you have to give him benefit of innocence first

Last edited:

Gross

Used to like Tenacious D but they are dumb as **** with that sort of sentiment.

If they are really wishing for political violence they are not smart people.

Its a joke.

Also, the people who made similar jokes on this very thread should be deported. Even the ones who were born here.

Political violence in democracies you are correct. Political violence in cruel dictatorships you are not correct. The world would of been much better places if someome took out stalin, hitler, mao etc.

Some on the left believe TRUMP is already a dictator in line.
The left will not tolerate or allow others to vote for someone else.

They tell people to "punch a nazi" and hate their neighbours.
I don't get how people think these are virtuous people.

Most reasonable people don’t need a target to rally around to based their entire personalty like the right have done with this stupid Left Vs Right agenda that has been created the last few years ..this is purely for the right wing politicians benifit to create a wedge to manipulate and manufacture a agenda and distract their supporters from the real issues and any criticism towards them for their political ideology.

By political violence do you mean the insurrection trump ordered that killed 5 people?
What proof do you have that Trump ordered that?

Just a media lie that gets repeated ad nauseum and sticks people only read headlines.

Why did police let people in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love it when they can't actually address the points and just start screaming about "ThE LeFt."

Next line will be about how all the lefties are piling on because of muh opinions.

Love it when they can't actually address the points and just start screaming about "ThE LeFt."

Next line will be about how all the lefties are piling on because of muh opinions.
What points ?

Something CNN repeated isn't worth my time.

I've seen it first hand people like this will never accept anyone elses difference of opinion.

Will just scream that they are racist, Nazis and fascists.

What points ?

Something CNN repeated isn't worth my time?

I've seen it first hand people like this will never accept anyone elses difference of opinion.
Because your opinions are shit and can't hold up to any scrutiny or fact checking. Just like every other right wing blow in who comes on this board spouting lame talking points.

Just like the rest of them you are incapable of providing any kind of factual backing to your opinion.

You think the shooter was obsessed and maybe in love with Trump?

I wouldn’t have the foggiest idea.

All I’m saying is that you can’t assume that just because he wanted to shoot Trump, that it meant he hated him.

The bloke who shot Reagan was trying to impress a lesbian. This world is filled with all flavours of crazy.

What points ?

Something CNN repeated isn't worth my time.

Will just scream that they are racist, Nazis and fascists.
Which means those lefties are wrong if they arent racist, nazis or fascist.

However those leftIes are right when they are dealing with actual racists, nazis and facists.

Each situation has to be treated on its own merits.

Donald Trump needs to do a deep dive of his security team because this smells a rat.
Depends on where the blame eventually lays. People blaming the secret service are a bit silly, when you are an ex-President you get a smaller security detail and the local police fill in the gaps. Reports post shooting say people notified the police in the area as to the guy climbing onto the roof and not acting on the information.

Local police standing back and not taking action on a person with a gun has been happening in the USA for the last 50 years. Theres a reason the US police force is routinely mocked. I doubt theres a rat, we just have another example of cops not doing their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back