Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me the issue is that Joe was obviously cooked during the 2020 election let alone this one, but was elected after hiding in the basement. In office he refused to do anything unscripted and the media covered for him for four years. This only came to a head because the live debate couldn't be covered up and people should be asking wtf has been going on this past four years.

Surely America have some good young leaders... clearly not if Biden is getting the gig.

The fear in this one is strong
'weeks' from the election...okay maybe months would be a better unit to use. About three months, right? Hell it took only about a month to nominate, vet, have hearings on, and vote on a SCOTUS justice. :winkv1:

I bet they and Trump will not agree to another debate if it isn't Biden, regardless of the rules.

Next USA President Market
In the last 36 hours has seen Biden drift from $5 to $17

If I was a betting man , and I am ;)
Harris will become the new democratic
Nominee for 24 Election before the end of the month.

Plenty of talk that she is not a strong candidate which maybe true
However
Trump and his endorsed candidates have an abysmal record winning elections post 2016

I’m not potting Trump supporters here
However this current republican convention is a clear representation
Of the abysmal lack of talent and skill that the party has…( I”ll be generous and stay away from sanity judgements)….

Of course this does not matter for the locked on Maga voter.
It will though for many of the independents/swing voter that decide the election.

I just don’t see him as a certainty as most do.
He maybe portrayed as Mr invincible now but more than 4months to election day is equivalent to about 5 years in Trump time to say/be involved in some crazy sh1te that no one can predict.
Exactly, there is still a very strong anti-Trump sentiment out there, it seems the average American does find his policies abhorrent, just look at how many pro-abortion votes got up after the Supreme Court struck down Roe v Wade. The problem right now is that those people aren't being convinced to turn out and vote for Biden, meaning the rusted on MAGA voters outnumber the rusted on Democrat voters. Harris would need to perform strongly but there's no reason she can't appeal to those that don't want Trump but don't as yet plan to vote.

Head of secret service needs to stand down, within a turn of the head of having someone on there watch being dead.
Stood down yes - removal of their private life savings is one of the more ridiculous things said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not talking about that. Just the proposition of some mythical power that allows them to seize a person’s savings.
Incredible that you have people demand this level of accountability and punishment for the security detail while screaming like a middle aged dame at an Vegas Elvis concert for Trump whose wrongdoing is stuff of legend.

Tucker ranting about how since the weekend, Trump has ascended to “leader of the nation.”

The proceeds to say how this is a more powerful and meaning position than president and talks down the role of the president.

Seems to be setting up a Dear Leader style myth.
We mock North Korea for its cult of personality, but this is how it begins. I am still waiting for anyone to explain how Trump's record inspires such slavish devotion. He was a mediocre president at best with no significant achievements.

Jesse Watters just said the Chief of the Secret Service should have her life savings stripped from her.

Seems reasonable.0
Losing her job should suffice. The roof apparently “has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there’s a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn’t want to put somebody up on a sloped roof.”
Seriously?

YOUR JOB IS FIRST AND FOREMOST TO PROTECT THE PERSON YOU ARE AT THE SITE FOR!

There doesn't seem to be a problem climbing onto the roof after the shooter was dead. It was practically level anyway.

1721350979095.jpeg

Edited to insert exact quote of Ms Cheatle.

Last edited:
Might be worth a follow

@PsychoPAC24

I wouldn't have thought so.

Conway is grifting just as much as everyone else in politics who is making money from the Trump train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back