Player Watch #5 Isaac Heeney

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney 2.jpg

Isaac Heeney

Isaac Heeney is a crowd favourite and one of the best young players in the competition. The QBE Sydney Swans Academy graduate won the 2018 AFL Mark of the Year award, was selected in the AFL Players’ Association’s 22Under22 team in two of his eligible four years and played his 100th senior game in 2019. Heeney can be used in the midfield, forward line – where he booted four goals in star teammate Lance Franklin’s absence in Round 20 last year – or as a loose man in defence.

Isaac Heeney
DOB: 05 May 1996
DEBUT: 2015
DRAFT: #18, 2014 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Cardiff (NSW)

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't think Isaac can win the Brownlow with Gulden and Chad taking votes off him at various points anyway, and needs a rest anyways so not the end of the world if the AFL unjustly ban him.
Would give Parker a shot in the forward line I hope.

Dead set, whoever walked Heeney through what to say should be shot. The language being used is more likely to get him suspended than let off. How the hell do we not have better legal counsel?
I’m furious. Like I said, our legal counsel better get him off. Bret Walker would run rings around the AFL. Maybe GoulburnSwan should represent ?

Dead set, whoever walked Heeney through what to say should be shot. The language being used is more likely to get him suspended than let off. How the hell do we not have better legal counsel?
The only bit that sounds bad is when he said "I'm looking to swat his hand" which is a poor choice of words, obviously he wasn't looking, and should have said, "My intention was to swat his hand". Quite possibly Isaac's poor choice rather than legal counsel's.

Anyways the rest sounds fine. "accident.... not my intention...surprised to find...." etc etc

On the facts of it, it's a very easy downgrade case to win. Only the Melbourne bias has this even at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, once Heeney admitted to bringing his arm back to break the hold it was all over.

Which comes back to how dumb is our legal counsel bangs head

I could do a better job as our lawyer and I have no legal background

Why even say you do it every game lol

Honestly it’s the vibe how didn’t we have the best legal counsel

As I said

Shakes head. Heeney got Webster high when Webster slipped over and hit his head on Heeney’s knee

You are better than our counsel lol

“I did it 50 times a game Sir”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back