Player Watch #6: George Wardlaw - two-time RS nominee ('23 &'24) - The Warlord/ The Boss - out vs RFC w/ delayed concussion

Remove this Banner Ad

As an MSO attendee they live cast their 2025 programming on you-tube last night speaking with the CEO and conductor. Some good stuff coming up in the next 12 months. But tickets not cheap sadly.
Sure l'm not the only classical music lover on here, am l ?

As an MSO attendee they live cast their 2025 programming on you-tube last night speaking with the CEO and conductor. Some good stuff coming up in the next 12 months. But tickets not cheap sadly.
I stand with Hoju.

My favourite symphony is Hooked on Classics.

I'm in.

ABC Classic gets a solid run in the house of Grogg.

We went to Hamer Hall last week to see the MSO perform with Dan Sultan - it was unbelievably great (and there is a broadcast available free by the abc that I think is up for a month).

We went to Hamer Hall last week to see the MSO perform with Dan Sultan - it was unbelievably great (and there is a broadcast available free by the abc that I think is up for a month).
I used to go when I could get the cheap student tickets. Ticket prices are what stops me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually have 2 tix for the MSO this Sat night that I can't get to. Was going to sell them on Gumtree but happy to gift to a Roos supporter - but must be a member. PM me if anyone is interested. First in first served. If no-one is interested in the next 24hrs I'll chuck it on Gumtree. Tickets are PDF and can be emailed.

1721273178949.png

I actually have 2 tix for the MSO this Sat night that I can't get to. Was going to sell them on Gumtree but happy to gift to a Roos supporter - but must be a member. PM me if anyone is interested. First in first served. If no-one is interested in the next 24hrs I'll chuck it on Gumtree. Tickets are PDF and can be emailed.

View attachment 2051176
Think we've found George Wardlaw's Bigfooty account.

Everything on here is tightly organised.

We use the Disco Dewey Decimal system.

Disco Dew likes this
Star Trek Applause GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #6: George Wardlaw - two-time RS nominee ('23 &'24) - The Warlord/ The Boss - out vs RFC w/ delayed concussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back