Player Watch #6: George Wardlaw - two-time RS nominee ('23 &'24) - The Warlord/ The Boss - out vs RFC w/ delayed concussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not trying to draw a player type comparison as such, but there is a bit of Gary Ablett (senior and younger) in his body type. Explosive and stacks on muscle particularly around the hips and legs.
I can’t ever remember GAbelettJnr hunting the man like our George. I can’t think of another player in recent history - apart from maybe early Byron - that has the defensive edge.

Someone sent me a screenshot of this so I made an account just to say thank you to you all.

I don’t get paid to take photos but I do it because I love it and love our club, so if everyone else can enjoy the shots I take, then it’s all worth it!
Guaranteed Maddie, I can safely say that North supporters en-masse absolutely love the quality and eye for detail that your photos have been providing us. Your talent and skill is clear for all and we’re very lucky to have you, especially in the off-season.

We love this club as much as you do and absolutely feed off stuff like this.
Thank you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone sent me a screenshot of this so I made an account just to say thank you to you all.

I don’t get paid to take photos but I do it because I love it and love our club, so if everyone else can enjoy the shots I take, then it’s all worth it!
I'm assuming it was you I saw at Arden St for the practice match against Richmond - a lady with a very decent looking camera set-up. I thought of acknowledging your work at the time but held back just in case it wasn't you.

But great work anyway - the wrap is deserved.

We should be doing the thanking Maddie the photos are top notch.

So thanks to you for taking the time to take them.

My boys 8 and 11 are currently using your photos as screensavers on their ipads.

Amazing work Maddie..

Thanks Maddie. i live in the bush in NSW and rarely get to games or training. Your photos are great, they help keep me in touch.

Cheers.

I'm planning on going to every Tassie game at least this year (5 including v Hawthorn.) Provided nothing ****s my plans up, that's as many games as I've been to in a decade. Hopefully get across to see a few at Docklands too.

Quite a physical specimen is our wee Georgie.

If he was a racehorse, you'd be putting him out to stud.

We could have generations of them.

I'd love to have a reaction cam on George Wardlaw reading this post

Post to like ratio of 1:104

Unheard of.

Screen Shot 2024-01-25 at 1.43.59 PM.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #6: George Wardlaw - two-time RS nominee ('23 &'24) - The Warlord/ The Boss - out vs RFC w/ delayed concussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back