Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s hope u are right … but we showed everyone our hand too early .. how desperate we are for Parker
The club has said goodbye to Parker, lol

There is no showing hands when a 300 gamer is extending his career. FMD...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

If that one comes true he'll probably get both right. Because the only thing I can imagine turning LDU's head would be more coaching turmoil at Arden St.

Jesus he was talking publically about how sad he was that his late dad wouldn't be able to see the success they are all about to achieve. That's not the words of someone who is thinking about moving, and it's definitely not the context where you'd bring something like that up flippantly.

Getting a bit ****ing bored of the doomsday predictions tbh.

One thing I know is that Luke loves his mum and his mum loves the club. Something the club has made a priority in recent times is to really embrace the families. I don't think Luke would have any intention to leave, he's incredibly loyal. But if the dynamic of Senior Coach/Head of Football/CEO/President was to change, then that might have him consider his options.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

Back