A Section 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In conditions that didn't suit De Las style they were as slick as I've seen them this year against St Bedes. Despite being done by Xavs a few weeks ago, I still rate the Blues as the main obstacle to the flag. Saturday week at headquarters should be a cracker.

What's the go with Tom Brain being touted as the 2011 St Bedes Prez. He's only been there 2 minutes.:confused:

a1013.gif

An easy round, apparently. People away at the snow or something?

Bit of a boring old finish to the year in A Grade this year with the four cemented. In saying that, i'm looking forward to the relegation Grand Final between OB and Trinity in two weeks time. I'll have to get along to that one. Tipping Old Brighton will stay up.

OB - Can't get beaten at the beach can they???
COLL - will win
OX - SBMT are rubbish
OM - flip of a coin, knocked OT off earlier in the year so why not again
DLS - Plenty of run on the open spaces of HQ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Popped in to see a bit of the Xavs v St Bedes encounter. Xavs just did what they needed against an average St Bedes outfit.

Xavs certainly miss Handley. The game was played pretty much in Xavs forward 50 in the 2nd term without them fully capitalising on their opportunities.

What is it with umpire observers and Toorak Park, OTP? Every time I go there I see one or sometimes two. No goal observer during my time as far as I could see though. If Stephen Dower doesn't walk out with Clayton on Premier GF day there needs to be an enquiry.;) Young Kyrkou showed he has some ability too.

Old Brighton v Old Trinity this week - what are everyone's thoughts. Can't wait.
Here's one for you - OB win this. Then beat Old Scotch and win one of their last two and Old Scotch go down!

Old Brighton v Old Trinity this week - what are everyone's thoughts. Can't wait.
Here's one for you - OB win this. Then beat Old Scotch and win one of their last two and Old Scotch go down!

Premier A. Most boring board on entire VAFA Big Footy website. Is there anyone who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back