• Saints

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder to all:
  • Visiting other team boards to troll is not tolerated (here or elsewhere)
  • Do not respond to trolls - it just makes our cleanup job harder. Report and ignore please.
  • Do not post identifiable screenshots of profiles or posts here for the sake of mockery
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Saint supporter I have been very disappointed with the poor comments on this forum since the bump on Sunday. As a supporter we have to be better than that.
Also, George does a great job as the moderator, however in this one case I think you should have shown better discretion by moderating some comments.

7 matches ... odd amount .... but back for the Norf match :tearsofjoy:
Appeasing those who wanted 8 - 10 ( King 🙄)
Typical.
6 should have been more than sufficient.

Irony of a return against the Roos. Hope he gets picked.

The real test will be to see how this plays out for other decisions this year. Honestly if similar late bumps get the same treatment I'm ok with it. It's all just about consistency really with the MRO.
Thus far Consistency and the MRO have been a contradiction in terms.
We will see, I guess.

As a Saint supporter I have been very disappointed with the poor comments on this forum since the bump on Sunday. As a supporter we have to be better than that.
Also, George does a great job as the moderator, however in this one case I think you should have shown better discretion by moderating some comments.

Did you report all these comments that made you very disappointed?
No?

Do better

Maximise the gate receipts AND fill the coffers after the inevitable melee…

Smørt.

Pay Day Money GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thus far Consistency and the MRO have been a contradiction in terms.
We will see, I guess.

They literally amended more ambiguity into the tribunal and MRO space, cannot make this shit up that where they need to dot i's and cross t's, this mob throw darts and go "eh, good enough" when half hit the floor and 30% of the rest the walls behind them.

It's always hilarious to me when they then bring in actual barristers who practice to argue this shit as if it's not filled with holes to exploit, and the AFL always backs itself in, otherwise it'd look mighty foolishly foolish.

Off two months with no games, I'd be very surprised if he's straight back in for the North game. Will be back for Sandringham that week I think.
Only reason why I see him coming straight back in is because without Paton or Webster we have literally zero lockdown small defenders. It’s going to be a problem for the first 7 weeks IMO.

Nice try George

We know that's you burner

No poor technique, he lines the North player up and whacked him head-high with feet off the ground..you want to do that kind of thing, then take what you get from the tribunal. One of the dumbest things I have see for years, and sadly it's Saint player.
Maybe synchronised swimming is more your go. This is afl football if you don’t like it don’t watch it. Webster is a hundredth of a second late, his arm is tucked in, I’d argue there’s no head contact and Simpkin is seen clearly complaining about his neck. These incidents happen in this sport, giving a player 7 weeks to send a message what the hell is that about. The player just running past is higher off the ground than Webster, give me a break afl football is now apparently contested by stationary flat footed players who double as witches hats.

I wonder if Bailey Smith is sitting there tonight saying "wow, that didn't look 350% worse than the hit I copped."

Rewatch the Hunter Clark - Mackay incident that broke Clark's jaw and stuffed his season. No penalty for Mackay. A different type of incident admittedly but we always seem to be on the wrong end of controversial decisions. Never underestimate the power of the media. The ex-player media hacks at the time were all pushing for Mackay to get off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AAMI Community Series, 2024: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Back