Coach Adam Simpson Megathread est. 2017 - Skip to 2024: Simpson coaching tenure officially ends

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dare say the dicks at the West will have a hard time getting anything from Eagles players directly now.

to be fair they don't really need to, they just post whatever they want

remember the time they claimed there was an 'emergency board meeting' that was actually just a scheduled brunch, and posted photos of people who aren't even board members?

I dare say the dicks at the West will have a hard time getting anything from Eagles players directly now.
As much as there is a rivalry between Eagles and Dockers, it wouldnt surprise me in the least if the Dockers players and coaches also take a stand against the Filthpaper in solidarity with West Coast staff. They cop the same shit so would no doubt be willing to cross the table to stand in unity against a common enemy. Would love to see a complete boycott of the Filth by both clubs for the remainder of the home and away season.

As much as there is a rivalry between Eagles and Dockers, it wouldnt surprise me in the least if the Dockers players and coaches also take a stand against the Filthpaper in solidarity with West Coast staff. They cop the same shit so would no doubt be willing to cross the table to stand in unity against a common enemy. Would love to see a complete boycott of the Filth by both clubs for the remainder of the home and away season.
That Luke Jackson back page awhile ago was another disgrace from them.

Way ahead of you on that one buddy, we've been boycotting that crap for years. Nice to have yas all onboard with us on this one. #blacklisted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The challenge is, and the issue with people saying don’t grant them access from now on…they don’t use it.

Most of their stories Monday to Friday are reprints of Fox Footy or radio station interviews. Game day, anyone can write a match report and listen to the presser.

If you ban them from access all it means is they can’t ask questions, but they’ll continue to churn out exactly what they currently do because they really don’t rely on their access much for their existing content.

There’s nothing that can be done other than for the fans to not click, respond, read, or engage. I don’t need to say don’t buy because no campaigner does. They’re an outrage engagement factory now, not a sales driven business.

Nice to see other journos (and the team) call them out today.

The challenge is, and the issue with people saying don’t grant them access from now on…they don’t use it.

Most of their stories Monday to Friday are reprints of Fox Footy or radio station interviews. Game day, anyone can write a match report and listen to the presser.

If you ban them from access all it means is they can’t ask questions, but they’ll continue to churn out exactly what they currently do because they really don’t rely on their access much for their existing content.

There’s nothing that can be done other than for the fans to not click, respond, read, or engage. I don’t need to say don’t buy because no campaigner does. They’re an outrage engagement factory now, not a sales driven business.

Nice to see other journos (and the team) call them out today.
Don't buy its that simple

Don't buy its that simple
They don’t exist to sell papers anymore. Absolutely don’t buy, it’s a start.

Don’t engage. Paper sales are **** all compared to advertising buys. Advertisers only buy because of engagement figures. Engagement figures only go up because people go in their replies to call them out for their bullshit.

It seems unfair, but you just have to let them have it and post their shit into the void.

They don’t exist to sell papers anymore. Absolutely don’t buy, it’s a start.

Don’t engage. Paper sales are **** all compared to advertising buys. Advertisers only buy because of engagement figures. Engagement figures only go up because people go in their replies to call them out for their bullshit.

It seems unfair, but you just have to let them have it and post their shit into the void.
There's a whole lotta retweets today. I'm seeing more West content today than I've seen for the past month. While everyone is calling them out, the West are rubbing their hands together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back