Oppo Camp Adam Treloar (Traded to Bulldogs 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you Adz, I’ll miss you.

Probably the only time I cried over a football related moment since I was a kid - not even lost GF’s as an adult.

You deserved better, hope you and the Dogs go all the way.

View attachment 1010230
Same for me, im speechless embarrassed and angry all at the same time.

I was all for trading him, its a business after all and tough decisions need to be made.

But the way this has been managed, my ****ing lord. From the dealings with the player, to the eventual complete bending-over at the trade table - has just been a complete disaster.

I can't believe our Membership dollars support such utter incompetence.

Ball is now in the court of Tyler Brown and a few others like Rantall, Cal Brown, Bianco, & McInnes to pick up the slack in the short term. No pressure.

Ball is now in the court of Tyler Brown and a few others like Rantall, Cal Brown, Bianco, & McInnes to pick up the slack in the short term. No pressure.

Pressure on McInnes before he’s even a player at the club!

We might have a heap of spare money in our cap now, but I can't see us being an attractive destination for out of contract stars for the next few years after how these players were treated.

I was all for trading him, its a business after all and tough decisions need to be made.

But the way this has been managed, my ******* lord. From the dealings with the player, to the eventual complete bending-over at the trade table - has just been a complete disaster.

I can't believe our Membership dollars support such utter incompetence.

I don’t think it’s the idea of “trading Treloar” that is angering supporters, it’s definitely the outcome which reinforced the poor way it was handled

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Really won’t miss his 30 plus nothing possessions..
Won’t be missed..
Pies did the right thing

That’s fine, your views performance aside did the club put us in a position to;

- get fair value in the trade?
- treat him properly on the way out?

Hardly appetising for free agents to see all this - lucky for Ed he’s never landed a big fish in 23 years.
Woewodin, Treloar the biggest names we have gotten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He might find his new coach is just as prickly short tempered and hard to deal with as his old one. If not more..... Beveridge has seen a decent exodus since winning the flag.

If Treloar is as high maintenance as rumoured then maybe he will find the grass is not greener on the other side.

The saying grass is not greener usually correlates to an individual searching for something different to what they currently have.

Treloar didn't want to leave the club, period.

The saying grass is not greener usually correlates to an individual searching for something different to what they currently have.

Treloar didn't want to leave the club, period.

As I said he was rumoured to be high maintenance ( on and off field) and his decision to live apart from his wife and expect the club to be happy with that is evidence of that.

He might find that doesn’t change too much under Beveridge who is a renowned hard-arse.

As I said he was rumoured to be high maintenance ( on and off field) and his decision to live apart from his wife and expect the club to be happy with that is evidence of that.

He might find that doesn’t change too much under Beveridge who is a renowned hard-arse.

When did Kim and Adam get married?

Pressure on McInnes before he’s even a player at the club!

Nah, I think he'll likely get games in 2021 but going into preseason he'd be a fair way down the pecking order.

We might have a heap of spare money in our cap now, but I can't see us being an attractive destination for out of contract stars for the next few years after how these players were treated.

I disagree. Don't think it'll make any difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Adam Treloar (Traded to Bulldogs 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back