News Adelaide Crows Camp Allegations and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

From the 'Tiser

Board member Mark Ricciuto will remain at the club as well as five other board members who were at the club at the time of the camp.
The club has remained steadfast that the board did not have responsibility for the implementation of the camp

Said Olsen will have a press conference later in the week too.

Maybe this should just go to court.
Maybe it’s the best for the board members to draw on the clubs capital to spend crap tonnage to look half good.

I wonder if those who were going to speak out will remain silent now due to the supposed court action.

PS: Greg Griffen is a slimy individual isn't he. More interested in getting a cheap buck.

Man, that hasn't been released but its been stated publicly there was a fractured playing group. I dont need to spell everything out to you.
Fmd, you can’t make a claim that it ruined players careers if you can’t name them.
You made the same claim that 99% of rumours were made up and then couldn’t even name one.
You certainly like throwing things out there.

I wonder if those who were going to speak out will remain silent now due to the supposed court action.

PS: Greg Griffen is a slimy individual isn't he. More interested in getting a cheap buck.
I know of Greg Griffen. He hangs in circles that are lucrative for him. His recent circles weren’t lucrative.
He’s looking for a road back.Good on him. He’s a bit like Xenophos

John Olsen sucks arse. I mean I knew that before he was employed by the club but still.
When you gotta hold government and deal with every trade union at the time I’d be asking for the best ask sucking device, is it a Dyson?

Channel 9 footy show playing a grab from Roo in June 2018, having a go at Barrett and Kane. Said they want a blow by blow account but they won’t get that, nothing to see, basically dismissed there was anything wrong. This is in June 2018 after internally s**t had hit the fan.

Barrett also said we had a board meeting about this yesterday. I’m banking on Roo pulling the pin this week, if not we are as weak as piss.

Do you actually understand how to remove a board member in any organisation?

Just because you want someone gone, there is a process.

Pressure needs to come from the membership base via petition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the 'Tiser

Said Olsen will have a press conference later in the week too.
The board members shouldn't resign because they had any involvement with the implementation of the camp, but resign because of their ineptitude in the aftermath. That's just a misdirection.

I'm not sure what they're expecting to find on the racist letter bit to be honest.
If it was on his media domain then it would be open slava.
So isn’t it the privilege of the club if it came on their doorstep to withhold it or not?

I think the issue for Olsen (and the club) is that, under the Club Constitution, it is actually very difficult for him to remove a sitting director (ie Roo). Basically, unless said director is found to be an unfit person (which is actually a very high bar at law), fails to turn up to a nominated number of meetings, or becomes bankrupt, mentally incapable, or is convicted of an indictable offence, then they cant do anything until such time as that director either resigns or their term ends (refer Rule 25 of the Constitution "Vacation of Office"). In the case of an elected director (ie one the AFL doesn't appoint), that is a period of 2 years from election. To this end, anyone remember when Roos was last elected?

I think the issue for Olsen (and the club) is that, under the Club Constitution, it is actually very difficult for him to remove a sitting director (ie Roo). Basically, unless said director is found to be an unfit person (which is actually a very high bar at law), fails to turn up to a nominated number of meetings, or becomes bankrupt, mentally incapable, or is convicted of an indictable offence, then they cant do anything until such time as that director either resigns or their term ends (refer Rule 25 of the Constitution "Vacation of Office"). In the case of an elected director (ie one the AFL doesn't appoint), that is a period of 2 years from election. To this end, anyone remember when Roos was last elected?
He was extended this past February, but unknown if it was 1 or 2 years

The board members shouldn't resign because they had any involvement with the implementation of the camp, but resign because of their ineptitude in the aftermath. That's just a misdirection.
It's not just about the aftermath. The people responsible for employing Burton have some share of the blame. This didn't just come out of nowhere. An incompetent tosser who already had form ruining footy clubs was employed and promoted by the Crows. This is inexcusable.

Club continues to fail to read the room.
They wanted the camp swept under the carpet in 2018, and they want the same now with Ricciutos position.
Roo had nothing to do with the camp FFS. The camp did not impact the players as they were top 4 halfway through the season.

There were 5 I think still here who were here at the time.

Fellows and Ricciuto NEED to go. The other 3? I mean, I wont turn up with pitchforks, but I would if Fellows and Roo dont get relieved of their duties.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Adelaide Crows Camp Allegations and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back