Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Blue, Red, Yellow, in that order (should apply to the clash jumper as well). Crow should probably look forward/east/to the right.
This. Little details like this matter - something TikTok designers would not understand.

Silvers on 5AA just made a passing comment that he has people come up to him in the street and mention the logo.
Of course they do. It’s been horrible for a decade and is embarrassing.

They would have lost millions in merchandise sales over that time with fans actively not buying stuff with that logo.

They would have lost millions in merchandise sales over that time with fans actively not buying stuff with that logo.

That’s the feedback I include in every survey I do for them. I won’t buy merch until there is a better logo.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought your guernsey last night was a great nod to your original logo and shows what can be done when treated well by a designer.

Maybe you don't need a new logo, maybe a return to that one with new typography would be the best answer.

Thought your guernsey last night was a great nod to your original logo and shows what can be done when treated well by a designer.

Maybe you don't need a new logo, maybe a return to that one with new typography would be the best answer.
It's what we all want, the demand for that new Guernsey is insane so hopefully the club figure it out

I reckon the Power will do a Gather Round jumper next year.

Would you like them to wear the prison bars or a take on the '04 jumper (20 year anniversary)?

I reckon the Power will do a Gather Round jumper next year.

Would you like them to wear the prison bars or a take on the '04 jumper (20 year anniversary)?

I could see us do something like the 04 Guernsey. I wouldn't mind that.

I don't think the Prison Bars would fit with the Gather Round theme. Most clubs are seeing it as an opportunity to do something different to test the market.

No one going to mock up a semi-modernization of the original using the red and gold outline Like the guernsey. Reckon it could work in some form.

maybe without the trailing lines (so just the crow) and some alterations to its shape (bit more elongated to give it a sleek design, especially if removing the trailink lines it would look a bit boxy. the wing and tail design I’m sure could be improved and turn the spanner feet to be curved)

Hawthorn is the only logo that’s older and they have much better reasons to keep there’s

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

Back