We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How about a bit like how Sydney have the silhouette of the bridge in there

In our logo we incorporate Adelaide Oval somehow

You know being our home and heartland as the Adelaide crows and all

1676546049023.png

This one already incorporates the Adelaide Oval bridge, problem solvered

I still think this logo holds up. The only thing I don't like is that the colours are slightly desaturated. They should be the same colours as our guernsey.
They need to use the old logo in a new logo... give it a face lift and make it solid and strong

Since someone here mentioned the Austin Crows, I thought I would take the opportunity to show you guys the new rebrand of the Los Angeles Dragons.

Old:
LA_Dragons_AFC_logo.png

New:

331501538_574352177952881_8096043610919017696_n.jpg

If your board is planning a rebranding process, my hunch is that you would expect it to be announced/launched when they think you're about to begin your move up the ladder. Could be later this season or next.

FWIW, I'd be recommending an evolution of the current 'raptor' head logo. Get it redrawn so it's more crow like and not as derivative. Coupled with new lettering for the main brand mark, and a custom typeface for marketing activities. Keep the structure more or less the same, just tighten everything. i also reckon there's room for Claude Crow to make a return in someway shape or form.

Regardless of the team I support, it would be a dream job to take the Crows brand and knock it into shape. Only downside would be the power politics involved, and the inevitable backlash against the change.
id probably time it for when we finish off Thebby. Maybe a little before so the merchandise (polos, caps etc.) is ready for the move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

Back