Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

71ff492a42d8005d3ea9b2bb6140f93f.png
Old man shitting on an escalator?

Yeah, compared to …

e7a49a9472de0473c9fdf4733b76a825.jpg

Jeepers … I was literally just making the point that it’s not that hard to do better than our current weird seal like logo.

Actually was 2 minutes of effort. I plugged in our logo and a picture of a crow. Prompt was Crow, logo, navy, red, gold.

Reminds why people hate working in design - everyone is an expert at finding problems / things they don’t like … but they are also the least likely to come up with solutions or ideas of their own!!

Last edited:
Yeah, compared to …

e7a49a9472de0473c9fdf4733b76a825.jpg

Jeepers … I was literally just making the point that it’s not that hard to do better than our current weird seal like logo.

Actually was 2 minutes of effort. I plugged in our logo and a picture of a crow. Prompt was Crow, logo, navy, red, gold.

Reminds why people hate working in design - everyone is an expert at finding problems / things they don’t like … but they are also the least likely to come up with solutions or ideas of their own!!

Hey, chill out B&B. I wasn’t having a crack at you, I read your initial post clearly.

And you are right, both beaks are arsepaper (current/AI). The beak triggers me for some reason 🤣

Have a great Father’s Day with the fam

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Olsen or Silvers been asked publicly about when we are getting rid of the current logo?

Understand that it is not thr top priority now, but it never will be, and continues to make us look like an amateurish organisation.

Why do we still have to put up this monstrosity?

Silvers isn't really inspiring a lot of confidence at this stage.
Olsen alluded to change in his early days. With the disclaimer there was a lot more important or urgent 'stuff' the club had planned to be dealing with first.

I doubt we'll see any change prior to the move to a new premise. Or maybe they'll coincide?

I doubt we'll see any change prior to the move to a new premise. Or maybe they'll coincide?

If I was managing this, that's exactly what I'd be planning. Changing the logo sounds like a small thing but it's enmeshed with every visible facet of your club so it's a bloody complex and expensive exercise. Having a major infrastructure spend occurring on the horizon will absorb some of the bigger costs like signage etc, while also being a significant change event that can help create greater momentum for the new brand image.

Fortuitously, this looks like coinciding, thereabouts, with your rise up the ladder, which makes it all the more advantageous.

Just for 1990 …

“Fix the stuff an old whinging man will complain about - put it in a shield - use the right colours”

b4c16e00b2909797e3ccf17dec053955.jpg

For comparison …

32403cf5e5e5ab07f2ad71fb3fa50ff4.jpg
So much potential there.

By contrast the raptor head was shit from the beginning, and has aged poorly.

Just poorly drawn amateur kid stuff. Burn it with fire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

Back