Autopsy Adelaide wins the prelim [WARNING: ZERO TOLERANCE TO TROLLING]

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely with you on this one, who would you be your outs for them? Also who would you replace lonergan and mackie with?
Lonergan will be covered by Gardner and Mackie will be replaced by Kolo rolling back to defence rather than the wing.

Selwood is a champion of the club, there is no way in hell he will ever relinquish that captaincy.
Yes, he is. His performance and ability to drag his team over the line in finals needs to be questioned. He was poor tonight despite what the stats indicate, and I not fussed what anyone says. I continually watched him overrun the ball playing for free kicks.

Lol. Just like he deliberately tried to injure danger tonight?

Perhaps Blicavs delibarately tried to injure Sloane and he was protecting himself.
Why do you care what we say mate.

You should be on your own board celebrating.

Yes, he is. His performance and ability to drag his team over the line in finals needs to be questioned. He was poor tonight despite what the stats indicate, and I not fussed what anyone says. I continually watched him overrun the ball playing for free kicks.

Yes is constantly playing for frees and whining to the umpires.

You could argue he is average in finals

So you're allowed to comment on tonight but everybody else is a moron?

Lol. Just like he deliberately tried to injure danger tonight?

Perhaps Blicavs delibarately tried to injure Sloane and he was protecting himself.
I haven't seen a replay of the sloane on danger incident. Did Ch 7 even mention it? Danger appeared to be bleeding from the ear after it.

I haven't seen a replay of the sloane on danger incident. Did Ch 7 even mention it? Danger appeared to be bleeding from the ear after it.
It was a free kick that wasn't paid and nothing else. Maybe the umpires got sick of Dangerfield diving and staging and decided the benefit of the doubt wasn't warranted. Another leader that let us down.

You called me a moron for expressing a negative opinion on tonight's effort, yet here you are doing the same. What's the ******* difference?
hardly.

Crows deserved to be in the GF. We were just not quite there this year, but would've been nice to pinch one.

Minor Premiers have made the GF 11 out of the last 12 years, now that's a stat we were up against playing away too. Oh well, looking forward to trade week and the draft now, only can be positive. Its still a great club, even though we are turning back into Handbaggers again, but its incredibly tough to win flags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a BF lurker most of the time. By the time I read the board, my comments would usually be passe. So I don't bother.

I have been a life long Geelong supporter (born in Baxter House) if not always passionate. But - this is the first year I have been a member - and I took it up thanks to a heads up here on BF for the $99 offer one day early this year. I never really understood the difference between being a supporter and being a member. I do now. I will re-new.

To the TEAM. THANK YOU. You have given your all for us your supporters. We are lavish with our praise and savage with our critique. I wear with pride my Geelong gear - my jumper on game day and my T-shirt under my shirt and tie, even if it can't be seen. To the team - THANK YOU. WE may have lost tonight - and it hurts, it hurts bad - I cannot imagine how much more it hurts for you the players. But you brought us here, to pretty much the pointiest end, much further than anyone thought we had any right to achieve. Thank you.

To Macs and Doms especial thanks. It has been a privilege to be a supporter throughout your careers.

To BF posters - cheers! I love the banter on this board. Rarely do I venture onto opposition boards but when I do I am amazed at the different tone. I am no doubt biased but I really do think we have one of the more balanced and interesting boards around. To the mods and the regulars, thanks for the extra colour you give to the season.

To all of the Geelong Football Club - players, staff, fellow supporters, BF posters. Be proud of what we have achieved. We have plenty to look forward to.

GO CATS 2018!

I am a BF lurker most of the time. By the time I read board, my comments would usually be passe. So I don't bother.

I have been a life long Geelong supporter (born in Baxter House) if not always passionate. But - this is the first year I have been a member - and I took it up thanks to a heads up here on BF for the $99 offer one day early this year. I never really understood the difference between being a supporter and being a member. I do now. I will re-new.

To the TEAM. THANK YOU. You have given your all for us your supporters. We are lavish with our praise and savage with our critique. I wear with pride my Geelong gear - my jumper on game day and my T-shirt under my shirt and tie, even if it can't be seen. To the team - THANK YOU. WE may have lost tonight - and it hurts, it hurts bad - I cannot imagine how much more it hurts for you the players. But you brought us here, to pretty much the pointiest end, much further than anyone thought we had any right to achieve. Thank you.

To Macs and Doms especial thanks. It has been a privilege to be a supporter throughout your careers.

To BF posters - cheers! I love the banter on this board. Rarely do I venture onto opposition boards but when I do I am amazed at the different tone. I am no doubt biased but I really do think we have one of the more balanced and interesting boards around. To the mods and the regulars, thanks for the extra colour you give to the season.

To all of the Geelong Football Club - players, staff, fellow supporters, BF posters. Be proud of what we have achieved. We have plenty to look forward to.

GO CATS 2018!
You champion.

Surely that's a suspension? The ball wasn't in dispute, Danger had the ball. Sloane could have tackled or bumped and he chose to bump. He collected Danger high and knocked him out.

No doubt Danger will do the right thing by his mate, unlike Kreuzer, so he's probably going to get a first class 'didn't hurt, I was fine' statement. But to be consistent across the year, and for some of the laughable suspensions Cats players get, then Sloane has to get some sort of sanction.

Is there video of the incident? I couldn't watch the game....but the way you've written it sounds brutal.

The game was lost in the first again.

Selwood was putrid as I've already suggested.

Menegola ... refused to put his body on the line.

Hawkins the same. Shied away from contact and refused to tackle.

2 leadrers ... therein lies our problem. Now watch it again closely.

Definitely with you on this one, who would you be your outs for them? Also who would you replace lonergan and mackie with?
Immediately? Has to be a combination of Taylor (forward experiment failed, back to defence please), Kolo (not a winger) and Thurlow.

Geelong do not need Stringer. Why do we need someone that materializes every few games for a quarter of football?
Especially when we already have one in Hawkins.

Yeah, I....Sloane doesn't take his eye of Dangerfield for a second, no intentions for the ball or to tackle, comes in high with a forearm....Lingy busy frothing at the mouth to suggest there's nothing in it. Might have been reflexive arm movement as he tried to stop Dangerfield hand balling past him. The free kick was there.

Hrm, a forearm to the head of a player who doesn't have the ball I'm sure could be categorised by the MRP, but it'd be a stretch.

Yeah, I....Sloane doesn't take his eye of Dangerfield for a second, no intentions for the ball or to tackle, comes in high with a forearm....Lingy busy frothing at the mouth to suggest there's nothing in it. Might have been reflexive arm movement as he tried to stop Dangerfield hand balling past him. The free kick was there.

Hrm, a forearm to the head of a player who doesn't have the ball I'm sure could be categorised by the MRP, but it'd be a stretch.

Will keep watching this great sport, Geelong's season over because they...arghhh...played the way they did. I really don't mean to be a bad sport...I am just saying Sloane has already gotten away with the Blicavs thing last game, then he does this and no one seems to bat an eyelid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Adelaide wins the prelim [WARNING: ZERO TOLERANCE TO TROLLING]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back