Autopsy Adelaide wins the prelim [WARNING: ZERO TOLERANCE TO TROLLING]

Remove this Banner Ad

All year the club has expected Motlop to prove his worth to usfor a contract, the reality is that the club has done nothing to prove its worth to him. He'll leave and go somewhere that he can win finals with, and I don't blame him.

Just to reiterate:
1) Dangerfield should just coach himself and pick wherever he wants to play.
2) Selwood, is toast I'm afraid. Really sad, but he is luke warm continental.
3) Hawkins should have been traded long ago.
4) Stanley traded immediately.
5) If the useless F**ks at Geelong even hint of trading Motlop, one of our best finals players, again, I'll walk my dog up to the Cat's President's house and take a shit on his lawn, myself.
6) All of you people on this forum, develop a new life support. Supporting the Cats will disrupt your life, if not ruin it entirely.
Dislike

Geelong finished in the top 2 and didnt make the Grand Final. 3/5 years this has happened. It's a fail in finals. 3-8 in finals is a fail. Cant argue with that! First quarter weakness in finals - very apparent. It's happened many times. The cats need a game plan that stands up in finals and some hard edged players. Recruitment of Dangerfield, S. Selwood, Smith, Henderson & Touhy and no Grand Final. It's a fail! Why is Stanley getting a game? He was horrible for the whole year!! Dear me . Butchered the ball tonight and butchered another opportunity!! 11 years the tigers hadnt beaten us and we got crushed. Finals failure again!

Your views about Selwood are bad and you should feel bad.
Not at all. You should feel bad for not inviting myself onto your high horse ...

Just to reiterate:
1) Dangerfield should just coach himself and pick wherever he wants to play.
2) Selwood, is toast I'm afraid. Really sad, but he is luke warm continental.
3) Hawkins should have been traded long ago.
4) Stanley traded immediately.
5) If the useless F**ks at Geelong even hint of trading Motlop, one of our best finals players, again, I'll walk my dog up to the Cat's President's house and take a shit on his lawn, myself.
6) All of you people on this forum, develop a new life support. Supporting the Cats will disrupt your life, if not ruin it entirely.
So you support hawthorn yeah?

For what? Daring to compete against Dangerfield?
Er no, that's not what I said. I said he hit him in the head after electing to hip and shoulder instead of tackle. And then there were ill effects to Danger after. Winning the ball through a head to head is fine. Taking out someone, even accidentally, is not fine, as per the AFL and MRP's views, statements and punishments.

Coming to the losing side's board and repeatedly asserting that we lost because we are overachievers who lack talent. Can't see how that would be a problem.

I live in Adelaide. Crows fans are the most pathetic bunch of victim complex, front running, fair weather sooks going around. All week I've watched them urinate themselves in fear about this game, now they're up and about. This week will be unbearable.
I live in Adelaide too and don't disagree with your last part.

The Crow guy may have been trying to bait/troll but that doesn't make it any less truthful.

Don't know the figure as a team, but their player with the worst DE% was Jacobs with 62.5%. We had 8 players tonight who had a DE worse than that - Danger, Duncan, Menegola, Lang, Kolodjashnij, Parfitt, Bews and Hawkins.

Therein was our failing. When we had chances to bring it cleanly inside 50 in the first half we butchered the ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong finished in the top 2 and didnt make the Grand Final. 3/5 years this has happened. It's a fail in finals. 3-8 in finals is a fail. Cant argue with that! First quarter weakness in finals - very apparent. It's happened many times. The cats need a game plan that stands up in finals and some hard edged players. Recruitment of Dangerfield, S. Selwood, Smith, Henderson & Touhy and no Grand Final. It's a fail! Why is Stanley getting a game? He was horrible for the whole year!! Dear me . Butchered the ball tonight and butchered another opportunity!! 11 years the tigers hadnt beaten us and we got crushed. Finals failure again!
Woe is me.

Melbourne, St.Kilda and a lot more other clubs would kill to be in our position. We just weren't good enough, stop sulking.

Er no, that's not what I said. I said he hit him in the head after electing to hip and shoulder instead of tackle. And then there were ill effects to Danger after. Winning the ball through a head to head is fine. Taking out someone, even accidentally, is not fine, as per the AFL and MRP's views, statements and punishments.

It wasn't a hip and shoulder. Both players were front on.

Nothing in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Adelaide wins the prelim [WARNING: ZERO TOLERANCE TO TROLLING]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back