AFL 2015, Round 4, Fremantle v Sydney, Domain Stadium, 6.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

As do I. You guys are right in this mate :)

Not sure what to think but think both fans have to love the effort at the end of the night, us to fightback

Then freo to lift and win after it and that start all over us

Fyfe...heck me 4 swans cant even tackle him

Disgusting how much the umpiring influenced the match. By no means only in favour of Freo, the first half the umpires were wearing purple but the second half was all Swans, and it showed in just how much it influenced the momentum. Wouldn't be surprised if somebody tapped them on the shoulder at half time and they over-corrected.

In any case, can't argue Freo didn't deserve the win. It's just a shame the match wasn't allowed to unfold on its own terms.

Also, I keep forgetting just how ridiculously good Nat Fyfe is. The guy is a beast. Jesus Christ.

Not sure what to think but think both fans have to love the effort at the end of the night, us to fightback

Then freo to lift and win after it and that start all over us

Fyfe...heck me 4 swans cant even tackle him
Not much to think IMO. You guys showed a lot of guts as did we. It's bloody round 4! This fight is gonna continue all year. Fight on my friend!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgusting how much the umpiring influenced the match. By no means only in favour of Freo, the first half the umpires were wearing purple but the second half was all Swans, and it showed in just how much it influenced the momentum. Wouldn't be surprised if somebody tapped them on the shoulder at half time and they over-corrected.

In any case, can't argue Freo didn't deserve the win. It's just a shame the match wasn't allowed to unfold on its own terms.

Also, I keep forgetting just how ridiculously good Nat Fyfe is. The guy is a beast. Jesus Christ.
I agree with the umpiring, all freo in the first half, then all swans in the 2nd

One win away from the GF plus the gratitude of the football community for ending the drug cheats season. So it ended quite well.

And how did the prelim go Rod? Just a narrow 70 point loss. So close to that GF.

They just reviewed the umpire review on Fox. Video shows the boundary umpire that overruled the Bird goal call had his head behind the post and was standing behind the boundary line. There is no way he could possibly have had a line of sight on the ball. He made up what he "saw". Likewise, the touched on the line review saw a boundary umpire charge in saying it was touched. He too had no direct line of sight and was behind the goal line. Final one was the "poster". Commentators still convinced there was nothing but leg on the ball. Will be interesting to see the commentary on this being a non-Vic match.

They just reviewed the umpire review on Fox. Video shows the boundary umpire that overruled the Bird goal call had his head behind the post and was standing behind the boundary line. There is no way he could possibly have had a line of sight on the ball. He made up what he "saw". Likewise, the touched on the line review saw a boundary umpire charge in saying it was touched. He too had no direct line of sight and was behind the goal line. Final one was the "poster". Commentators still convinced there was nothing but leg on the ball. Will be interesting to see the commentary on this being a non-Vic match.

How on earth can they allow boundary umpires overrule goal umpires?

Well, that's a bit frustrating.

Netflix/ Kids/ Frozen/ Let It Go

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2015, Round 4, Fremantle v Sydney, Domain Stadium, 6.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back