Autopsy AFL 2020 R3 - Geelong v Carlton Sat June 20th 7:40pm (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much

• Geelong by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Geelong by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Carlton by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Geelong by a lot

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Carlton by a lot

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Impressive first half by the blues, applying good pressure all over the ground and using the ball well.
Not bombing into their forward line. Kicking to space where their leading forwards are taking strong marks and putting them through.
Good to see Bettes kick a few also...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Casboult is one of those oppo players you like to see do well. Been smashed from pillar to post.

Hes an odd one. Elite contested mark. Top 3 IMO. Field kicking good, acceptable pace and mobility for a bloke his size (6'6 and over 100kgs).

However until a year ago was the worst set shot I've ever seen. Worst in the AFL. By a considerable margin.

Now his kicking has settled.

Useful bloke who can play forward and back up ruck and did well in defence last year.

Seems a nice bloke too.

Reminds me of my ex because she loved him so its a mixed emotional bag for me.

Haha Selwood is salty as fu**.

To be fair those half time interviews are a complete waste of time.
Astute questions by our ‘highly regarded analyst’ (David King). Keeping in mind Cats are five goals down. “Joel, what did you make of that first half?” Really? And follow up. “Do you have to get better in the contest?” No shit Sherlock.

Hes an odd one. Elite contested mark. Top 3 IMO. Field kicking good, acceptable pace and mobility for a bloke his size (6'6 and over 100kgs).

However until a year ago was the worst set shot I've ever seen. Worst in the AFL. By a considerable margin.

Useful bloke who can play forward and back up ruck and did well in defence last year.

Seems a nice bloke too.

The kicking makes a huge difference, he has always been an outstanding mark.

Seems a nice bloke too.

Ive never understood why he isnt a CHB. He is one of the great contested marks in the game. But the goal kicking is shocking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 R3 - Geelong v Carlton Sat June 20th 7:40pm (GMHBA)

Back