Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Cats v Dogs Sat July 20th 7:30pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a bit of it. My care factor is somewhat ho hum, i like footy these days, the AFL have killed the love i once had for it anymore so when my team loses, particularly to a team that has such a lousy record against them, i'm not that fussed. I'm dark on the team itself and they put in a shocker with some strange selections, but you can't win em all. The Bulldogs haven't qualified to be a team you care about losing too... i've already forgotten about it.
Nice sook while pretending to be above it all 👌

Probably lose next week though would have been a good chance to beat them earlier in the year if we didn't lose 3 players during the game. So who knows.

Last 4 are all winnable though no week is easy
Ah well- good luck. The dogs look to have addressed their deficiencies and the team looks more complete than it has for awhile. Great to watch when they get going. Lobb- who’d have thought?
No easy weeks as you say and this year the 8 will probs go right to the line.

Ah well- good luck. The dogs look to have addressed their deficiencies and the team looks more complete than it has for awhile. Great to watch when they get going. Lobb- who’d have thought?
No easy weeks as you say and this year the 8 will probs go right to the line.
Lobb will definitely be staying now

Not a bit of it. My care factor is somewhat ho hum, i like footy these days, the AFL have killed the love i once had for it anymore so when my team loses, particularly to a team that has such a lousy record against them, i'm not that fussed. I'm dark on the team itself and they put in a shocker with some strange selections, but you can't win em all. The Bulldogs haven't qualified to be a team you care about losing too... i've already forgotten about it.
Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

So over getting flogged by the Dogs you managed to be the fourth poster in the Dogs game day thread for this week too lollll

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Cats v Dogs Sat July 20th 7:30pm AEST (GMHBA)

Back