Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Cats v Dogs Sat July 20th 7:30pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Geelong.

You might be a better run club. With more flags.

But we are forced to play you at this ****ing dung heap almost every year and other teams don’t have to do that. So if we celebrate this please acknowledge that this is warranted.

****ing YESSSSSSS!
Freo play there often.

Let's hope Chris Scott isn't too resultist in his response to this game

Hey Geelong.

You might be a better run club. With more flags.

But we are forced to play you at this ****ing dung heap almost every year and other teams don’t have to do that. So if we celebrate this please acknowledge that this is warranted.

****ing YESSSSSSS!
Celebrations are warranted - as is praise off the opposition. Dogs have been electric tonight and this is a performance that makes a finals assault on the agenda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly we won't win the premiership in 2024, just don't have the cattle to get the job done. I also think Chris Scott has had his time in the sun and it's time for a fresh coaching perspective at GMHBA as it's clear Chris has no fresh ideas on how to win on our home ground these days.

You have a piss easy draw and probably still finish top 4.

But are you making up the numbers?

I can't tell.
Everyone is making up the numbers except for Sydney and Carlton (because of likely playing all finals at the G - MCG tenants who earn top 2 can't be written off).

I mean there could be smokeys based on form, but the sides in 2nd through 13th are mediocre for the most part.

You have a piss easy draw and probably still finish top 4.

But are you making up the numbers?

I can't tell.
We are good at our best but we aren’t a contender for the flag. Could knock off a couple of other middling teams though.

Congrats Doggies, always satisfying to see the Cats get their arses handed to them there. As a former Footscrayite, I wish the doggies well. When on song they're top 3 in the comp no doubt.

If they knock off Sydney at the SCG I'll believe.

Ed Richards calling the dung heap out for what it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Cats v Dogs Sat July 20th 7:30pm AEST (GMHBA)

Back