Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Cats v Dogs Sat July 20th 7:30pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone is making up the numbers except for Sydney and Carlton (because of likely playing all finals at the G - MCG tenants who earn top 2 can't be written off).

I mean there could be smokeys based on form, but the sides in 2nd through 13th are mediocre for the most part.

Brisbane imo are clearly the 3rd best side at worst and I’ll debate they are the second best side anyway

Need to sack the groundskeepers as well.
The city of Geelong may still be living in the 80s but we shouldn’t expect the quality of the grounds in a national afl comp to be.

Perhaps. Geelong opening the door to top 4 gives them a chance, but they need to beat Sydney at the SCG or Carlton at the MCG. Maybe even both. Tall orders.

I’d expect them to win one of them be definitely tipping them against Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Press Release
Minister Spence (Minister for Sport) and Premier Jacinta Allen are please to announce $22million for a roof for GHMBA stadium to be action immediately.

Premier Allen
"As much as it is enjoyable seeing Chris Scott crack the sads, a vibrant community who know who to vote for deserves a better ground which is why we are building the roof over the toolshed to be named Billy"

Minister Spence Quotes
"We can't have ginger tossers from private schools sledge a ground that is girt by so many voters, we've spent a lot of coin to sure up the electorate,sorry, I meant stadium and they come up with that palava"

Need to sack the groundskeepers as well.
The city of Geelong may still be living in the 80s but we shouldn’t expect the quality of the grounds in a national afl comp to be.
To those who want curtain raisers before AFL games, tonight is the perfect example of why it shouldn't happen. A VFL game was played there this afternoon.

Plenty of good football in front of the Nancy Pelosi’s

Cameron
Tuoy
Danger
Duncan
Blicavs

And the rest of the geriatrics mean the future is bright

To those who want curtain raisers before AFL games, tonight is the perfect example of why it shouldn't happen. A VFL game was played there this afternoon.
Would have contributed but if this club wants a home final they need to really bring this stadium up to scratch.

While afl house sometimes makes decisions that suggests otherwise, this isn’t a country bumpkin league and kardinia staff need to lift their standards.

That was one of the most comprehensive wins of the season its rare for a team to outplay their opponent for 4 quarters.

From 4.13 to 13.17 and a ton of easy missed opportunities masked a 70-80 point win

It was an absolute pasting.

My team are poor at making that obvious on the scoreboard but it was fairly brutal from where I stood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Cats v Dogs Sat July 20th 7:30pm AEST (GMHBA)

Back