Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 1 - Crows v Cats Sat March 20th 4:35pm AEDT (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened to Menegola? Why was he subbed out?

The sub rule is a joke. Just about every player has some sort of niggle that can justify them being subbed out. It is just the old sub rule reintroduced.

Should have made it three on the bench and a sub, but now we have a rule that directly counters another rule (sub v interchange cap). Even for the AFL under Gill this is super dumb.

Good point. CTE and its devastating effects certainly justify a rethink in what's okay and what isn't. If that means nixing a traditional facet of the game, so be it.

You can't take a key component of the game away, may as well call it netball. Or why not just remove the behind posts and only have the two big sticks in the middle ????

Oh it'll be true. Bookmark all you want, nothing changes the fact you guys are heading downhill.
Ha, on one game? Nice to have an opinion but I guess the facts will play out and we’ll see. I think we’ll be okay. Good luck with your team - I’ve enjoyed watching them in this new incarnation

I have footage from the the future - this is Adelaide in the last 8 minutes
d2f.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha, on one game? Nice to have an opinion but I guess the facts will play out and we’ll see. I think we’ll be okay. Good luck with your team - I’ve enjoyed watching them in this new incarnation
It's not based on one game. It's based on previous years of failure, the current aging list and ongoing coaching issues.

I don't even dislike Geelong but they're very clearly on a downward trajectory. I'd argue Hawthorn over the last 2-3 years is what is to come for Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 1 - Crows v Cats Sat March 20th 4:35pm AEDT (AO)

Back