Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 2 - Pies v Crows Sat March 26th 1:45pm AEDT (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

True, but he has been there for a couple of years, and not making much, if any inroads/progress at all.

Their recruiting staff deserves a lot criticism too no doubt

Not all clubs sack coaches 3 years into a rebuild…

There has been improvement, just inconsistently. Don’t get me wrong - I’m not happy with the status quo, but I’m also not willing to put it all on the coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sloane easily the worst and most overpaid captain in the competition.

Yep.

Corporate backroom Club bootlicker over his players, and being paid (money and years) like a 28yo gun in his prime rather than an over 30 shot duck.

Onfield leadership is a huge worry for the Crows. Sloane, Crouch, Walker and others....shudder.

Yep.

Corporate backroom Club bootlicker over his players, and being paid (money and years) like a 28yo gun in his prime rather than an over 30 shot duck.

Onfield leadership is a huge worry for the Crows. Sloane, Crouch, Walker and others....shudder.

Yep it is disgusting. I said last week that Sloane is paid like a match winner but performs like a match fixer.

So much so they told everyone to leave
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

so uh, who thinks pies can push geelong next week and make it a close contest?

Geelong hate pressure. Always have.

They like bruise-free, possession football.

If we bring the same pressure again next week we have a good chance at beating them.

Cameron and Hawkins will be hard to match up on though. We really miss Roughy at the moment.

What’s pleasing is the even spread of contributors for the Pies. 9 players with 20 disposals or more and no-one over 30. Hard to pick a BOG when it’s such a team performance.

Geez the kids are exciting to watch. Ginnivan, Henry, McCreery and Daicos all look like 150+ gamers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 2 - Pies v Crows Sat March 26th 1:45pm AEDT (MCG)

Back