Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - Freo v Eagles Sun April 2nd 5:20pm AEST/3:20pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You just lost to the Saints and the Roos and look at how the players are carrying on against last years 2nd bottom team that had 3 out before half time

Absolutely over enjoying it
Bro stop being a pussy, it's a derby, can't handle a bit of light hearted banter don't watch.

That's pretty embarrassing from Frederick at the end to be honest. Why are you doing summersaults against a team with 18 players while up by 40?
It's like scoring in the NBA when you've clearly won and there's 5 seconds left.

High five a team mate and piss off back to your starting position rather than acting like a millionaire. Absolute bell-end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't watch if you can't handle a bit of banter.

******* hell some of y'all are pussies.
Its almost as if you're accusing WCE posters for not handling banter ... when you are equally not handling it.

You fellas only won due to injuries. Its worse than a loss!

Frederick moves into the top 10 w***ers of the competition for that backflip celebration. Opponents are on their knees, zero rotations and it's only because of that you're winning by as much as you are. Rubbish

Same vibes.

I was having a laugh not a cry what are you on about?

Even the posters over enjoying with the players 🤣
I'm enjoying the crying of West Coast fans bro, was it a bit much? Yeah probably, but anyone annoyed over the celebrations is soft.

I'm enjoying the crying of West Coast fans bro, was it a bit much? Yeah probably, but anyone annoyed over the celebrations is soft.
No one is crying 🤣

You're over enjoying with your players, enjoy your night young fella

Its almost as if you're accusing WCE posters for not handling banter ... when you are equally not handling it.

You fellas only won due to injuries. Its worse than a loss!
I don't think anyone would deny we played like shit, a lot that needs to be fixed.

But the carry on and crying because of celebrating is too good not to shit stir.

This is probably the proudest I’ve been of this team in 4 years. To dominate after essentially losing 5 players against a top 8 fancy was very encouraging. It’s a shame we didn’t have the same intensity in the 2nd quarter or we might’ve been able to gain a bit of a lead before running out of legs in the last. Probably still would’ve gotten reeled in though.

On the bright side, at least the injuries are to our senior players so the younger guys will still get experience while we’re rebuilding anyway. Ginbey is a ****ing machine. Future is looking very exciting.

This is probably the proudest I’ve been of this team in 4 years. To dominate after essentially losing 5 players against a top 8 fancy was very encouraging. It’s a shame we didn’t have the same intensity in the 2nd quarter or we might’ve been able to gain a bit of a lead before running out of legs in the last. Probably still would’ve gotten reeled in though.

On the bright side, at least the injuries are to our senior players so the younger guys will still get experience while we’re rebuilding anyway. Ginbey is a ******* machine. Future is looking very exciting.
THIS! 😍

I said it earlier in the thread and i'll say it again now

The heart and the game plan in that 3rd quarter is something Dockers fans dream of but have never got from their club

Sadly the losses took their toll and the Dockers had an easy finish in the 4th

Ginbey is a ripper. Out bodied every single Dockers mid fielder today even JOM

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - Freo v Eagles Sun April 2nd 5:20pm AEST/3:20pm WST (OS)

Back