Autopsy AFL 2023 Second Elimination Final - Saints v GWS Sat Sept 9th 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 56 42.1%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Because you're 15th for scoring...
We did an excellent job given all the injuries we've had, particularly in our forward line.

Membrey and King only played 2 games together from memory.

That left us having to use teenagers (Phillipou, Caminiti, Owens) and a backman (Cordy) to fill in the gaps.

We're not going to win the grand final, but we're in pretty decent form and should be well placed to win a home final this weekend.

We did an excellent job given all the injuries we've had, particularly in our forward line.

Membrey and King only played 2 games together from memory.

That left us having to use teenagers (Phillipou, Caminiti, Owens) and a backman (Cordy) to fill in the gaps.

We're not going to win the grand final, but we're in pretty decent form and should be well placed to win a home final this weekend.
Agreed, just commenting on why people might not be given your defence credit as you're bottom four for scoring.

Which is odd since he specifically stated their defensive record.
Yes and they also stated nobody was giving them credit, and I made a comment on why that might be the case. What a pointless couple of comments from you, stop wasting peoples' time.

Yes and they also stated nobody was giving them credit, and I made a comment on why that might be the case. What a pointless couple of comments from you, stop wasting peoples' time.
Nobody was giving them credit for their defensive effort. 😂

Which you've just admitted your post replying to them has nothing to do with. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Realised you embarrassed yourself? It's okay, happens to the best of us.
To summarise

Orignal post "We don't get credit for defensive efforts"
You "irrelevant point"
Me "That's irrelevant"
You "Yes"

To summarise

Orignal post "We don't get credit for defensive efforts"
You "irrelevant point"
Me "That's irrelevant"
You "Yes"
I can see the issue here, you're just not very bright.

The original post stated they don't get credit for being the best defensive team in the comp, nothing to do with defensive efforts.

I then made a guess as to why, they're bottom four for scoring so people don't give their defence as much credit as they are lower scoring games.

I hope this was plain enough English for you.

I'm sure they will but I wasn't talking in an official capacity for the club...or do supporters have to shut up as well?

Hah, I meant the club as a whole.

They are certainly currently in no position to push back publicly on anything that AFL HQ hands down to us.

Playing a Saturday day final at the MCG is also far from the worse thing we have copped.

I can see the issue here, you're just not very bright.

The original post stated they don't get credit for being the best defensive team in the comp, nothing to do with defensive efforts.

I then made a guess as to why, they're bottom four for scoring so people don't give their defence as much credit as they are lower scoring games.

I hope this was plain enough English for you.
Oh boy. You're still going with this? 😂

I feel sorry for you now. Let's leave it at that.
You feel sorry that I questioned why you made an irrelevant point that you've admitted was irrelevant?

Ok. 😂

You feel sorry that I questioned why you made an irrelevant point that you've admitted was irrelevant?

Ok. 😂
No, you just don't understand the discussion. The original posters point was that they don't get CREDIT for being the best defensive team, my response was a guess as to why that may be. Every single one of your posts had been completely pointless since.

Why do you think they don't get credit?

No, you just don't understand the discussion. The original posters point was that they don't get CREDIT for being the best defensive team, my response was a guess as to why that may be. Every single one of your posts had been completely pointless since.
You guessed something irrelevant to being the best defensive team is why they don't get credit for their defensive work?

Amazing you doubled down on that. 😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Second Elimination Final - Saints v GWS Sat Sept 9th 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Back