Autopsy AFL 2024 First Semi Final - GWS V Lions Sat Sept 14th 7:30pm EST (Engie) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 41 35.7%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully the team that beats Geelong next week wins this one.

Hoping for Port vs GWS grand final, though pretty unlikely, especially Port winning next week
I thought it'd be a Port V GWS Grand final prior to Thursday, last week. I tipped GWS to win, this week, I think if GWS get to the prelim, both them and Port will get the jump on their opponents, early, since the home preliminary finalists have had long breaks.

Could be Port v Lions GF.

I think the Lions will get the win. Got a lot of motivation to get a premiership I feel. Should be a great game.
And GWS don't? Of all the teams remaining only Geelong should lack motivation to win

Giants need a good game from Toby, 3 goals and half a dozen tackles would be nice.

More score board pressure also, seize opps.

If Lions get the game on their terms, kicking and marking and playing in a certain rythm, it will be tough. This can be curtailed by focusing on blunting a couple of Lions.

Like Port last night, bring the heat for 4 qtrs, that'll set us up nicely. Any lapses in pressure and Brissy can score fast.

Hoping for the best.
Go you flipping Giants!

It wont surprise me if we get an all NSW GF between Sydney & GWS. Sydney have been consistent through the year, a minor hiccup towards the end of the season and GWS were my smokey chance at the start of the season.

While I dont think a Swans GF win would have a significant increase on their membership, it would be a huge boost for GWS going forward and more growth in the game north of the border

Giants need a good game from Toby, 3 goals and half a dozen tackles would be nice.

More score board pressure also, seize opps.

If Lions get the game on their terms, kicking and marking and playing in a certain rythm, it will be tough. This can be curtailed by focusing on blunting a couple of Lions.

Like Port last night, bring the heat for 4 qtrs, that'll set us up nicely. Any lapses in pressure and Brissy can score fast.

Hoping for the best.
Go you flipping Giants!
Elite pressure and rapid, efficient ball use (including goal kicking) can overwhelm Brisbane. Giants have it in them. I think they'll hone those elements and run out 12 point winners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

, it would be a huge boost for GWS going forward and more growth in the game north of the border
Me reading this and wondering why a Giants' win would help them with membership north of the (their) border in Qld then realized that the poster was probably a Mexican posting from a Middle Kingdom perspective and it made a lot more sense 😎

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 First Semi Final - GWS V Lions Sat Sept 14th 7:30pm EST (Engie) Teams in OP

Back