Autopsy AFL 2024 First Semi Final - GWS V Lions Sat Sept 14th 7:30pm EST (Engie) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 41 35.7%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There also seems to be an awful lot of people in the stands not wearing team colours. Sorry but if you don't own a significant piece of merch to take to a final, you're not a proper supporter.

Odd measurement. What if you invest in tickets and not a guernsey for instance

Geez, Andrews looked directly at him and stuck his forearm into the back of his head

Don’t be silly. He was lining the ball and Coniglio filled the space.

Football incident.

There also seems to be an awful lot of people in the stands not wearing team colours. Sorry but if you don't own a significant piece of merch to take to a final, you're not a proper supporter.
You're not a real fan unless you're a middle-aged man in a guernsey (with your favourite player's number) and shorts with your gut hanging out the bottom.

Spare me. People can wear what they want – some people don't want to look like complete nuffies, and that's fair enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cogs out would be a help to the Lions. He doesn't look real bright ,but walking around now.

That Payne tackle a little unlucky to get pinged on Taylor as high. :rolleyes:

Don’t be silly. He was lining the ball and Coniglio filled the space.

Football incident.
Take your blinkers off. Look at the vision objectively, ball comes into the contest, you can see Andrews eyes fix onto Coniglio, then shoves his forearm into the back of his head.

The dude isn't on the field, they can keep playing instead of us all watching sweetfa.
I reckon we can wait a few minutes to protect a potentially vulnerable player.

You're not a real fan unless you're a middle-aged man in a guernsey (with your favourite player's number) and shorts with your gut hanging out the bottom.

Spare me. People can wear what they want – some people don't want to look like complete nuffies, and that's fair enough.

I Like Swimsuit GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 First Semi Final - GWS V Lions Sat Sept 14th 7:30pm EST (Engie) Teams in OP

Back