Preview AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Swans v Port Fri Sept 20th 7:40pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

• Port by a goal or less

• Swans by 7 - 20

• Port by 7 - 20

• Swans by a lot

• Port by a lot

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Our best is better than Port's best. So, if we show up, we should win. We may get a bit of help from
Craig McRae's ump/crowd "affirmation" factor (or does that only apply at the MCG) as I can't see too
many Port fans travelling. Though at $207 for a ticket, some of our recent bandwagon fans may decide to
stay home too....

Sydney Swans comfortably,home ground advantage, best team all season too.
Port are a little battered after Hawks game, no walk in the park, their defense decimated and no Marshall,
can't see Port wining this game. Last week was their Granny.

Tough game to pick.

Port have been very good vs the Swans in recent years. They'll go in as huge underdogs and with nothing to lose. The Swans should be feeling good after their dramatic and stirring QF win over GWS.

The Swans have never won the premiership from top spot since they moved to Sydney but have always made the GF.

I'll toss the Coin, Swans by 1 point.

We definitely match up well against them. They’re strengths aren’t in areas where we are weak.

We suck against teams with strong small/half forwards. Sydney aren’t particularly strong in that department. Papley could be the difference though.

It will come down to the midfields.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our best is better than Port's best. So, if we show up, we should win. We may get a bit of help from
Craig McRae's ump/crowd "affirmation" factor (or does that only apply at the MCG) as I can't see too
many Port fans travelling. Though at $207 for a ticket, some of our recent bandwagon fans may decide to
stay home too....
Well...

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Swans v Port Fri Sept 20th 7:40pm EST (SCG)

Back