Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Swans v Port Fri Sept 20th 7:40pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 68 38.6%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 43 24.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fox brought up the fact that Sydney will have played in 7 of the last 20 Grand Finals.

That's very impressive.

Imagine having a strike rate of playing in more than 1 of 3 Grand Finals played?

Imagine being the modern Colliwobbles though.

At least the Swans have a lot of supporters unlike GWS.

I've even been one myself back in 2004 in a Freo v Swans game where I bought a Swans scarf just to piss off my Freo mate.

I might have to drag it out of the cupboard to cheer on the red and the white in the GF, make some room on the bandwagon.

Lmao look at Taylor adams. Ffs no one cares vfl media.

Port just didn't look on all night. I wonder if the club was distracted during the week. No idea what could have caused that.

Best let the neutrals do the humour. Looks really salty when the Hawks fans keep going on with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least the Swans have a lot of supporters unlike GWS.

I've even been one myself back in 2004 in a Freo v Swans game where I bought a Swans scarf just to piss off my Freo mate.

I might have to drag it out of the cupboard to cheer on the red and the white in the GF, make some room on the bandwagon.
I often just wear my Arsenal top

Fox brought up the fact that Sydney will have played in 7 of the last 20 Grand Finals.

That's very impressive.

Imagine having a strike rate of playing in more than 1 of 3 Grand Finals played?
I know where you're going, and Collingwood have about the same strike rate in winning them too

Best let the neutrals do the humour. Looks really salty when the Hawks fans keep going on with it.

So what. It is salty. Doesn't change that Hinkley is a fraud. Won a quarter against us and a quarter against Cats. Worst finals coach of all time if you add the rest of their finals campaigns. Genuinely made himself the centre of attention after the last win, and his club paid the price (both literally and figuratively). Hilarious that Koch backed him during the week, at least one more year of Ken by the sounds of things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Swans v Port Fri Sept 20th 7:40pm EST (SCG)

Back