Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Swans v Port Fri Sept 20th 7:40pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 68 38.6%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 43 24.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Leon cameron the pain sponge on the other end of the phone to horse

I dunno, I feel if teams stay up and about for so long at this level even with the equalisation stuff, they kinda deserve it.
It's not really equal though. The draft for instance is a giant mess with academy picks, bidding and all sorts of shit.

The best talent isn't heading to the clubs that need it.

Ratugolea is one of those annoying "almost" players. Looks threatening, almost marks it, almost takes possession, but rarely does.
The most almost player since Tim "Almost" O'Brien

Hopefully the Swans can put up a better fight against Geelong in the GF than 2022 as that's who they will probably be playing.

I can't see Brisbane winning against Geelong at the MCG, they had their miracle win against GWS, miracles don't strike twice.
Pies won the PF by 1 point then the GF by 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not really equal though. The draft for instance is a giant mess with academy picks, bidding and all sorts of shit.

The best talent isn't heading to the clubs that need it.
Hmm yes some of that stuff ain't ideal I must admit.

Although hasn't helped GWS and Gold Coast much. Yet.

This HAS to be considered a failed year for Ken. They loaded up for a flag by bringing in Ratugolea, Zerk-Thatcher, Sweet and Soldo. It hasn't worked, and they have underachieved. Again.

Denver Broncos Football GIF by Broncos

This HAS to be considered a failed year for Ken. They loaded up for a flag by bringing in Ratugolea, Zerk-Thatcher, Sweet and Soldo. It hasn't worked, and they have underachieved. Again.
Not a list of players I'd want to be loading up on for a flag lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Swans v Port Fri Sept 20th 7:40pm EST (SCG)

Back