Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Tigers v Bombers Sat May 25th 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Bombers by 7- 20

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Contract year Jake Stringer is a good footballer.

Shame he only seems to put in when chasing a new deal.

I can’t stand it when they pronounce Vlaustin as “floss stone”. If that’s actually how you pronounce it then I don’t wanna live on this planet anymore

Not sure if this is a pee take but yes that's how it's pronounced but without segregating the words so much.

Flosstone more like.

So it's just not us thinking we're getting a raw deal so far?
Up until a few minutes ago it was IMO letting a lot go relatively evenly, then starting to pay a few 50-50 to Essendon and ignore some blatant 50m penalties for running over the mark. I think everyone would rather see those ducking/dropping the knee tactics we just saw from Merrett either a) not paid free kicks or b) paid against as your prior.

Apologies for the ignorance, but who is Jakey pointing to the sky for? Mates with Cam McCarthy?
Just curious is all.

Could be lots of things, he spends a lot of time at the childrens hospital with the terminal kids.

Geez get dumb as dog s**t Darcy off the tv right now! “Oh stringers working on a new celebration, points to the sky, he’s done that after each goal”….he’s got two black armbands on which might possibly signify a personal loss. Fmd
That would leave us with Jobe and some other dumb sounding campaigner (that I don't know the name of)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies for the ignorance, but who is Jakey pointing to the sky for? Mates with Cam McCarthy?
Just curious is all.
I think it’s since he’s interest in Islam ..said he’s got some Muslim friends that has given him an interest. Been doing it all year

One the one hand i wouldnt mind Essendon losing as they are favourites and a Tigers win would probably mean a vintage performance from the likes of Dusty, Bolton etc
But then we play Essendon next week and they would come out with fire if they lose this.

So i have settled for a draw. Make it happen football gods

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Tigers v Bombers Sat May 25th 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Back