Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 14 - North v Pies Sun June 16th 1pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires stuff aside, some good signs.for North

Wardlaw looks like he has potential to be elite
Your ruck Xerri is in top 5 rucks for mine- has improved dramatically

There also seems to be more system to North's play now.

2 major things have helped

First, playing defenders over running mids down back

Two, the 2-3 genuine talls up forward. Pink isn’t a world beater and is hopefully replaced but his presence helps larkey and Zuhaar. Same with teakle.

You've never seen a player take 4 or so steps after taking a mark to slow their momentum?
Yeah. That is what I was saying. The umpire has allowed leeway with the defenders as Scott had moved beyond his line and could be thought to have played on. The umpire has chosen to reset the mark.

It's saying something, but I've never come across a bigger meltdown-ready whinger on the internet than the one you speak of.

Imagine if you had to work with this guy.
He needs to just breathe and enjoy his life, I love poking fun at him but I can’t help but feel he’s miserable on here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is the deadset worst of the Pies bs close wins I've seen. Of course the umps lifted for North and then lift for the Pies. Every time I watch these predictable 1 point umpire assisted Pies wins I take consolation that we closely beat these pricks in the gf. But if this goes I honestly might start boycotting the afl.

Go tell me what they were. Go through the final, the prelim and the granny as well as our father/sons and NGA's. And tell me what the asterisks are. I'll wait.
How many times do you need to be told? Both Daicos’ would have been Collingwood players regardless. Moore may well have been, though not certainly. Q was a nice gift though. Thanks AFL.

The finals golden run allegations is some serious copium. Go Pies!

lol. yeah mate, Taj Woewodin, what a gun! thank God we had special access so other teams couldn't snap him up. :) Same as Joel Smith, literally took him out of respect to his old man. What a gun. He would've been a first rounder if he wasn't a basketballer lol
Wait, so you think the Pies have had some sort of preferential treatment because their father/son picks have just been flat out better than Melbourne’s? They don’t have to be drafted, that’s on your mob. Time for a cup of tea and a lie down mate..

As for the game, I honestly think if North had won a few games, they play a little more mature and win that. But can definitely be tough when you have a young team and have a team that does it frequently coming in hot in the last. Not a great decision by the ump late, but the pies were also good enough to come from 9 or so goals back.

Great watch for a neutral fan. I bloody admire the way the Pies just never say die, and Daicos is just a gun. Equally loved seeing Norths young brigade, and Xerri and LDU are awesome to watch. Great game of footy 👍

Back