Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 14 - North v Pies Sun June 16th 1pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Because Collingwood appear to suspiciously be on the receiving end of incredibly favourable umpiring late in close games incredibly often.

They shouldn't have been playing in the GF to begin with, GWS were stiffed by the umps in the prelim also.
Oh look we have a conspiracy theorist.

lol. yeah mate, Taj Woewodin, what a gun! thank God we had special access so other teams couldn't snap him up. :) Same as Joel Smith, literally took him out of respect to his old man. What a gun. He would've been a first rounder if he wasn't a basketballer lol
Collingwood gene pool advantage, conspiracy!

After 2 years of sooking to the Herald Sun about how he was 'blocked'.

OK, here's what we've got: the Collingwood football club, in conjunction with the AFL, under the supervision of the reverse Herald Sun, are forcing umpires to give Collingwood free kicks in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner!

5c1b00ae-1396-4fb5-bd20-d2bc326f6409_text.gif

Giving up a lead 54 point lead but it's the umpires fault. Subbing Phillips was the biggest factor in losing the game.

Btw are we only discussing decisions in the last 10 minutes or can we can go back further?
You mean like the free given to Xerri in the 2nd who almost flopped over the fence because the wind pushed him?

The non 50 was wrong. Just like Wardlaws non 50 for running through the protected zone when Hill had the ball in the middle of the ground in the 3rd.

Swings and roundabouts
And that run and jump by Xerri over the fence when he copped a gentle push from Jiath was called a push in the back and that led to a goal. Even that last play when Fisher snapped for the win- LUD threw the pill to him. They analyzed Nick D's handpass ten times hoping to be able to call out another free North should have got but sadly his fist connected with the Sherrin. I'd like to see the same scrutiny given to that last play.

Anyone who thinks C'Wood aren't blessed by the umpires are kidding themselves. Anyone else wearing a different jumper and that's an automatic 50. 2 C'Wood players run over the mark after the whistle is blown - nothing to see. What an absolute disgrace
1718543250335.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

because you can't even deny anything. You can't deny the father sons, you can't deny the nga gifts, you can't deny the umpires, you can't deny that Daicos is soft so you just say 'oh so salty' lol

Daicos is soft, we are favoured, we do get everything from the umpires and we deserve to get more because we are better and more significant a football club than your pissant club. We will continue to get gifted things to stay relevant, powerful and strong for your life time so we can stay in contention and just when you think we will decline, we will just go get another ex triple premiership player to come in and make us a force again. And the media will only talk about us because we are all that matters.

I completely agree with you.

Daicos is soft, we are favoured, we do get everything from the umpires and we deserve to get more because we are better and more significant a football club than your pissant club. We will continue to get gifted things to stay relevant, powerful and strong for your life time so we can stay in contention and just when you think we will decline, we will just go get another ex triple premiership player to come in and make us a force again. And the media will only talk about us because we are all that matters.

I completely agree with you.
There's that famous Collingwood humility.

We're sick of the constant bleating by opposition supporters.
So stick to the Pies board.
The majority of people think you only won the game because of some very bad umpiring. You'll have to deal with that if you want to post on the main board.

Giving up a lead 54 point lead but it's the umpires fault. Subbing Phillips was the biggest factor in losing the game.

Btw are we only discussing decisions in the last 10 minutes or can we can go back further?
Subbing Phillips was a terrible move and North obviously contributed and made mistakes. A 54pt lead is easier to peg back when one side can barely get a free for an entire half. Especially when there were clearly frees there to be called that weren't.
You can go back as far as you want and discuss whatever calls or moments you want.
I'm not talking about just the last 10mins. I'm talking about the entire 2nd half, where there was a clear shift in the umpiring.
I haven't confirmed this, but have seen someone else mention that Pies got 10 frees in a row. That's odd and can obviously shift momentum.
It's ok to admit it. The AFL won't change the results.

Subbing Phillips was a terrible move and North obviously contributed and made mistakes. A 54pt lead is easier to peg back when one side can barely get a free for an entire half. Especially when there were clearly frees there to be called that weren't.
You can go back as far as you want and discuss whatever calls or moments you want.
I'm not talking about just the last 10mins. I'm talking about the entire 2nd half, where there was a clear shift in the umpiring.
I haven't confirmed this, but have seen someone else mention that Pies got 10 frees in a row. That's odd and can obviously shift momentum.
It's ok to admit it. The AFL won't change the results.

I guess if Hill got his 50 he obviously kicks the goal and then the last 50 would be irrelevant.

Thats how projecting works right?

Back