Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Cats v Bombers Sat June 29th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you talking about?

We've been saying this about Essendon the entire time!

jab jab jab uppercut, slow down Muhammad Ali

How many flags did they eventuate in? You've won more spoons than flags (and legitimate top 8 finishes) in that time lmao

P.S last year's embarrassing comeback from the Lions was a beauty. You'd think there have been ample lessons for Blues fans not to go so early.

Thanks for the laughs.

Relax dude you can't play north and west coast every week lol

I'm not even sure how I'm blowing my load, when all I said was they're not a top 4 side. I never even made any predictions about my team here lol.

It's funny how he keeps referencing our loss to Sydney, when they lost to Port by 69 points.
In fairness there aren't enough top 4 sides to fill out a top 4

Every team has fans that acknowlEdge the efforts of others. With the rarest of exceptions Carlton fans are trolls both here and irl.

I’m not sure why this is the case
I don't know but they are getting carried away we shouldn't be talking till we have been successful again. We finally have a good side and we talking too much shit before we even achieve anything.

I don't know but they are getting carried away we shouldn't be talking till we have been successful again. We finally have a good side and we talking too much shit before we even achieve anything.
Who's getting carried away? We're 2nd after having the toughest part of our fixture and going through a long injury list. Enjoy the ride!

The fact this is an "away" game for Essendon at the MCG shows you everything wrong with the AFL.

If the Cats have to play home games there it should be against sides outside Victoria.
Look at the fixture again, it is an “away” game for essendon, should’ve been in Geelong

This is the most bizzare comment on BigFooty, Geelong should play home games against interstates sides at the G, is that correct? I hope you were on the 👃 🍻 when you posted that.

Last edited:
Bombers looked a bit flat. Cats played their best footy for a couple on months. Nice to have a win.
It was good to see some of the younger chaps played well
I was pessimistic during the week but when it started raining during the game thought our chances went up. Essendon fans may or may not back me up here, but their record on heavy tracks is pretty average

Every team has fans that acknowlEdge the efforts of others. With the rarest of exceptions Carlton fans are trolls both here and irl.

I’m not sure why this is the case
When Carlton supporters came up and filled up half the Gabba in the finals last year I found them to be some of the best opposition supporters I'd seen, not a sore loser amongst them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also fairly certain this the second game for the year we won the differential. The other being Richmond
nah we lost the differential this game as well but because there was a couple of controversial calls it means we've been kissed on the dick by the umpires all season of course

Those whining that we got a few 50/50s in a row our way in the 3rd quarter have forgotten that, after Chris Scott's comments on the Port game, every 50/50 decision went against us for the next month. We were due for a lucky break and, frankly, we're owed a lot more.

Those whining that we got a few 50/50s in a row our way in the 3rd quarter have forgotten that, after Chris Scott's comments on the Port game, every 50/50 decision went against us for the next month. We were due for a lucky break and, frankly, we're owed a lot more.
wonder where all these white knights were when we lost to GWS by 4 points getting absolutely reemed in every 50/50 call? At least that game you could argue since it was 4 points and not 45 lol

Another classic geelong game.
Tight first quarter, umpires pay some "interesting" calls, geelong get a run on after the tap on the back from the umps, whilst it rattles the opponent
Bombers rattled themselves by only kicking 9 goals from about 60 inside 50’s. They had their chances. They still won the overall free kick count as well. Cats shouldn’t have been that close at half time. 45 point loss so unsure how a few free kicks equals that much, if the cats won by 2 goals then complaints could be justified probably. All in all the bombers shit the bed against a cats team which are average at best atm, will be interesting next week to see how cats back up against probably one of the in form teams in the comp.

I reckon the Bombers have been on the wrong end of two of the worst umpiring displays I’ve ever watched.

Last night and 2019 Anzac Day. Not 1 or 2 key decisions but several absolute howlers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Cats v Bombers Sat June 29th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Back