Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - North v Dogs Sat June 29th 1:45pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

North have been pushing teams recently, doubt they will be a walk over
Agree there. Still it's reasonable to think that the doggies will win even in a battle against North Melbourne.

Regardless, it's shaping up to more than was expected pre-bye now, with people holding their breath waiting for the soon-to-come team-lists.

I can argue confidently that with the win the Dogs have a genuine shot at finals. There is a growing mental toughness about the side.

Without the win, it's fair to say that season aspirations once again take a hit. From there it's hard to see a turnaround back to genuine finals contenders.

I think they win with/out Bont.

DB

Wardlaw a big out for the Kangas - concussion from training incident. He knows only one speed I guess. Hopefully just 1 game, and not 2 for the Suns the following weekend.

Beveridge is showing blatant disrespect to the Roos with selection.

Round 15 is not the time to experiment with whacky ideas. Adjusting your structure to fit in Lobb is the height of stupidity.

I think North are a decent chance. The Bulldogs have been inconsistent.
4 out of the last 6 isn't exactly inconsistent.

As for the 4 headed monster, Marra and Darcy deep with Naughton CHF roaming up the ground seems the go. Would use Lobb around the wings for the bail out kicks and as a chop out for English.

The last time this was employed was also against Norf, albeit in a practice game last year where all four were in the forward line at once. I'd be very surprised if that happens tomorrow.

4 out of the last 6 isn't exactly inconsistent.

As for the 4 headed monster, Marra and Darcy deep with Naughton CHF roaming up the ground seems the go. Would use Lobb around the wings for the bail out kicks and as a chop out for English.

The last time this was employed was also against Norf, albeit in a practice game last year where all four were in the forward line at once. I'd be very surprised if that happens tomorrow.
We stuck with it for R1 against Melbourne a couple of weeks later with terrible results. The 4 of them combined for 2 goals and we got torched on turnover.

Unless one of them is played as a key back or English is a late out, I’m not a fan.

We stuck with it for R1 against Melbourne a couple of weeks later with terrible results. The 4 of them combined for 2 goals and we got torched on turnover.

Unless one of them is played as a key back or English is a late out, I’m not a fan.
Someone at the ground suggestign Lobb is in the defensive group during the warm up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking a lot like last week already for North, at least they are huffing and puffing

Just need to hang in there, they are no longer miles behind now for effort

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - North v Dogs Sat June 29th 1:45pm AEST (Marvel)

Back