Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Tigers v Blues Sun June 30th 3:20pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 49 72.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Grand Uncle Horace who is your favourite Carlton player of all time?
There are heaps. Probably Bruce Doull is number 1 but greatly admired players like Gordon Collis, John James, Bradley, Walls, Cresswell, and of course the many Bloods champs you blokes nicked.

More recently who could not admire Kouta?

There are heaps. Probably Bruce Doull is number 1 but greatly admired players like Gordon Collis, John James, Bradley, Walls, Cresswell, and of course the many Bloods champs you blokes nicked.

enjoy a rum for me mateđź‘Ť great post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curnow plays the ground well, has the agility.
We’ll see.

Curnow, TDK and McKay all rotating forward in the wet seems iffy imo. They don’t put pressure on the ball at all and need to mark it to be effective. Hard to do in the wet.

You may well beat us cause we are just shit anyway but I wouldn’t be confident with that against a strong team.

We’ll see.

Curnow, TDK and McKay all rotating forward in the wet seems iffy imo. They don’t put pressure on the ball at all and need to mark it to be effective. Hard to do in the wet.

You may well beat us cause we are just shit anyway but I wouldn’t be confident with that against a strong team.
They're our FF, ruck and CHF respectively. Don't all teams have these three talls anyway?

We’ll see.

Idk, TDK and Curnow are about as good on the ground as you can get for big men while our backline is fairly undersized with Weitering, Kemp and Mcgovern being in the mid-low 190cms

Cresswell? I assume you meant Croswell. Great player but a shit bloke. A more arrogant man you will never find back in the day. I know this coz he was a teacher of mine at school.

They're our FF, ruck and CHF respectively. Don't all teams have these three talls anyway?

Not necessarily the height or how you rotate them though.

McKay 204cm, TDK 204cm, Curnow 194cm

Us when fit:

Lynch 199cm, Nank 199cm, Lefau 195cm

Nank doesn’t rotate forward like TDK does he goes back and Lynch and Lefau aren’t playing today.

We are significantly shorter so we theoretically should be better on the ground. Despite our skill issues we are still a fast team that can put pressure on the ball. Sometimes that’s all you need on wet weather days.

You should still win anyway, I’m just saying it could be close.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Tigers v Blues Sun June 30th 3:20pm AEST (MCG)

Back