Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Saints v Swans Sun July 7th 3:20pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by a goal or less

• Saints by 7 - 20

• Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What was his objective? I hate the rule but his objective was putting it out. That’s deliberate. I don’t love the rule.
TO GIFT YOUR TEAM UNWARRANTED GOALS! THAT WAS THE ****ING OBJECTIVE OF THE CORRUPT OFFICIAL!

DON'T EVEN TRY AND ****ING CLAIM THAT WAS A LEGIT FREE!

Glad to know that you can hit someone in the face and not get penalised. Shocking call.

Swung his arm around pretty straight, if the toss wasnt hugging him wouldnt have got touched

"Commentators barracking against Sydney..."

Which commentator; James Rowbottom's uncle? Maybe he's just barracking against shit umpiring.

Rubbish
Rowbottom was just bulldozed and not paid a free

been shit all day

Every saints thread is the usual suspects whinging they get a bad run
Taking about when he and Byrnes were both running from opposite directions with eyes for the ball? Turn it up. Not every single thing is a hand out for south Melbourne fmd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The heeney incident was an accident wasn’t it?

He’ll get off. Webster kind of staggered, but still he back handed him in the nose, so shoulda been a free to Webster.

Sticking my Plugger hat on here, but the Saints got poled there and coupled with the deliberate completely changed momentum

TO GIFT YOUR TEAM UNWARRANTED GOALS! THAT WAS THE ****ING OBJECTIVE OF THE CORRUPT OFFICIAL!

DON'T EVEN TRY AND ****ING CLAIM THAT WAS A LEGIT FREE!

Under the rules it was. The umps have let go PLENTY of holding both ways all day. Let’s not pretend Grundy and Rowbottom aren’t being bragged like nothing before.

It was deliberate

Don’t tell me umpires don’t impact games. This has been complete and utter bullshit by the umpires and it’s led to two Sydney goals and the complete change of momentum.

That was not insufficient intent to keep the ball in play, then a missed high contact and then another free to Sydney. How can anyone defend that? The umpires have completely changed the momentum of the game in Sydney’s favour
This is hilarious. Those were all 100% the right calls. Do you want the umps to throw the rule book out the window when a team's on a roll?

Wow just wow.

Talk about umpires deciding a result.

Shoemaker goal gets taken off us

They then pay a incorrect insufficient attempt

Then ignore Heeney belting Webster

To top it off gift him a dubious free and another goal.

Umpires seriously

Can’t wait for the ****in ******* CEO to tell us all umpiring is best he has ever seen

Swans are getting a complete dick ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Saints v Swans Sun July 7th 3:20pm AEST (Marvel)

Back