Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Saints v Swans Sun July 7th 3:20pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by a goal or less

• Saints by 7 - 20

• Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Under the rules it was. The umps have let go PLENTY of holding both ways all day. Let’s not pretend Grundy and Rowbottom aren’t being bragged like nothing before.

It was deliberate
I haven't minded the umpiring so far, I get that Warner is allowed to just drop the ball and Grundy can hold Marshall's arms in the ruck contest but to swing the momentum Swans way with several dubious calls and it calls the fairness of the game into question.

Tom Hardy Bait GIF
You would agree that it was insufficient intent? And Heeney didn’t hit Webster in the face to get clear to take the mark that lead to the goal? Who am I baiting? Just calling it as it is

If heeney doesn’t cop a suspension than this shits confirmed rigged

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Henry punching Webster was ok?

Yet Shiemakers goal disallowed for his knows what.
It was an obvious free kick in the goal square, plus it looked touched anyway

The only bad decision was allowing Heeney to smack Webster in the head

This is hilarious. Those were all 100% the right calls. Do you want the umps to throw the rule book out the window when a team's on a roll?
No they weren’t the right calls. That was not insufficient intent. He tapped the ball forwards not towards the line, it took a leg break after bouncing forward. And Heeney should have been called for high contact and not been given the mark. How can you possibly defend that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Saints v Swans Sun July 7th 3:20pm AEST (Marvel)

Back