Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Demons v GWS Sat July 27th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the fact the Dees almost coming back to steal it should concern the Giants, will need to address and fix that if they are to be a contender, though good to win against spirited opposition at the G.

GWS going from strength to strength

While Melbourne continue to go backward - time for a list and coaching change over!
not exactly, GWS only just hung on.
cracking game
absolutely love watching Hogan play, his foward craft is top notch

I did mean the orange plastics. I think it would have been a different result if the game were played at the MCG a few weeks back.

How is the Giants single use plastic cup initiative going anyway?
It's a metal cup these days. When you go back for another beer, they take your cup and give you another one.
After the game you put your cup in these special recycling bins they have for them. Seems like a reasonable
way of doing it. Their pies are way better than the SCG ones and they have Subway in the stadium. Food and
drink prices are a bit less than the SCG. The club tries really hard but footy is a very tough sell in Western
Sydney.

Proud of the guys comeback with such a young team and no Petracca. But boy gee, it's why watching the game makes me tear my hair out sometimes. Steven May gets shoved square in the back with about 80% force, not called, and leads directly to the Brent Daniels goal. Then in the last quarter S.Taylor gets a slight nudge in the back at about 10% force and gets called in the back. And the Toby Green dropping of the knee free kick was just poor. 2 goals right there. But I'm definitely looking through my demons lens so I'm sure there were some missed to GWS but as a dees fan those 2 that led to direct goals were hard to watch.

Mcdonald's brain fade switching without getting off the mark was just dumb. And with about 90 seconds to go, kade Chandler doing a 20m switch kick to hit up Rivers who eventually kicked it long to the goal square but not before spending 10s looking for another switch kick is just stupidity. You need players who have game sense. Bomb the darn ball in there fellas geez.

It's always good to see Hogan play well. Been through hell, copped a lot of criticism. It's just a shame that he couldn't get his stuff together when playing at the dees (or freo) but now GWS are getting the player that we initially drafted him for.

Proud of the guys comeback with such a young team and no Petracca. But boy gee, it's why watching the game makes me tear my hair out sometimes. Steven May gets shoved square in the back with about 80% force, not called, and leads directly to the Brent Daniels goal. Then in the last quarter S.Taylor gets a slight nudge in the back at about 10% force and gets called in the back. And the Toby Green dropping of the knee free kick was just poor. 2 goals right there. But I'm definitely looking through my demons lens so I'm sure there were some missed to GWS but as a dees fan those 2 that led to direct goals were hard to watch.

Oh there were, through my orange coloured glasses 😉

Yet we get bagged for a 30k crowd…
Dees didn't deserve any supporters since they decided to display the most listless, gutless, weak, passive, soft performance against the pies when we all demanded hunger and a blood thirsty response. Some supporters forget after a week or 2. I don't and still don't forgive them for that pathetic effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol at your feeble attempt to earn back credibility after saying we wouldn't win without Petracca. Only to win without Petracca. You know your footy. How's Jhye Clark going :p
All I'm saying is that if Petracca was playing, Melbourne would be in the 8 now (they'd also have won the Brisbane game). These kinds of players are rare. His loss has been keenly felt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Demons v GWS Sat July 27th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Back