Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Freo v Eagles Sat July 27th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Harley the Hitman Reid is instigating it and diving like a flog. I bet he can't wait until he he gan grow a handlebar mustache like his idol Hulk Hogan
Hopefully we get to see him ripping his shirt off at a club function with a 'Make WCE great again" singlet underneath then.

I find it crazy that while his team is winning and there’s his teams biggest rival melting down on field giving away dumb frees, there’s a Freo supporter managing to come off worse in this thread because their main concern is…whether their daughters boyfriend is attractive?

Oh no my daughter brought home Eminem from wish, he’s a seagull Fremantle half back

I find it crazy that while his team is winning and there’s his teams biggest rival melting down on field giving away dumb frees, there’s a Freo supporter managing to come off worse in this thread because their main concern is…whether their daughters boyfriend is attractive?

Oh no my daughter brought home Eminem from wish, he’s a seagull Fremantle half back
Welcome to Freo supporters.

Mate, part of the problem here is that hes been routinely been portrayed in the media as a bloke whom if he farted its rose scented.

Hasnt helped how hes viewed by many Dockers supporters
Sure we can blame the media

Or we can blame the 40 year old footy fans who hate on a 19 year old.

Either way it's still a tall poppy situation. Same happens with Daicos - instead of sitting back and enjoying how good these players are at their age and stage of career - grown adults actually hate on these guys. Bit embarassing really

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wants to act like a grub, he gets treated like one.

So they should just ignore him and let him cheap shot their players and lip off?
They could be man enough to take him on one on one rather then waiting until a mob forms to attack. I have never been a fan of three on one attacks, takes no courage.

Sure we can blame the media

Or we can blame the 40 year old footy fans who hate on a 19 year old.

Either way it's still a tall poppy situation. Same happens with Daicos - instead of sitting back and enjoying how good these players are at their age and stage of career - grown adults actually hate on these guys. Bit embarassing really
it's more of a bigfooty thing.
people love to hate

Man you know West Coast fans are rattled and sensitive when they're calling for umpires to get shot and to snipe and injure our players over on their board.

They clearly care more about the derby than us, to us it's another game, just another 4 points, to them it means more apparently.

Yes regardless of personality or how they treat her I demand that my daughter has an attractive partner. Good point. A valid thing to be angry about
And a throw away comment about a WCE player being a big boofhead is a valid thing to care about? imagine some random Hawks supporter taking exception to that.🤔😆

Anyway, according to some here every dig and attack or opinion is just blokey pub banter, no need to take anything seriously or care. 👍🏼

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Freo v Eagles Sat July 27th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Back