Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Dogs v Demons Fri Aug 2nd 7:15pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The official line from GFC supporters is that the Bulldogs are indeed very good, so I'm not sure why you guys obsess over Jack's wind ups so frequently.
Because he responded to a sarcastic comment like a twat.

Yes and rightly so, if they were really good they would be placed better than 8th on percentage right now! Their inconsistent form in the first 15 rounds saw to that. The Dogs still have a lot to prove and could come a cropper any time. I don't think it will be this week, the Demons won't beat them.
So, are you saying, you're tipping the Dogs...

So, are you saying, you're tipping the Dogs...
I'm tipping the Dogs, but they are flaky and could come crashing down at any time as they have done in the past this season. The Dogs are better than the 8th position they hold right now, they should be at least 3rd or 4th so anything is possible with them. They're not to be trusted!

I'm tipping the Dogs, but they are flaky and could come crashing down at any time as they have done in the past this season. The Dogs are better than the 8th position they hold right now, they should be at least 3rd or 4th so anything is possible with them. They're not to be trusted!
So..... You're a hypocrite?

Why? I'm tipping the Dogs on their recent form, but i wouldn't trust them as far as i can throw them. Melbourne without Petracca is like a ship without a rudder, they have had some shockers too this year. Football fans are mostly ignorant people.
In fairness, you did say you weren't tipping the Dogs again...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs by 7-20

I'm still waiting for the Dogs like every other team to lose their consistency. They've been rock solid which I didn't see coming.

This is a huge game for both teams. Dogs to make top 4, Dees to make finals. Dees can probably write off Finals with a loss given their percentage, although not mathematically impossible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Dogs v Demons Fri Aug 2nd 7:15pm AEST (Marvel)

Back